Chapter 15

I hope this chic doesn't start stuff. I move closer to Ryder. "I asked who she is." The chic says a little angrier. Ryder smiles. He let's go of my waist and grabs my hand. He pulls me towards the seat at the front of the table.

He sits down and grabs my waist pulling me towards him. He then lifts me up and places me on his lap. I giggle and snuggle closer to him. I hide my face in his neck. "Angel are you being bashful." I blush and hide my face even more. He chuckles and kisses the top of my head.

"Softy." I hear Hunter say. Ryder quickly sits up and glares at him. He tightens his grip around me. He grabs my chin and tilts my head up forcing me to look at him. He presses his lips against mine. I freeze but slowly melt into the kiss. He pulls away biting my bottom lip.

"Ok we get it she's yours blah blah blah can we start the meeting." Hunter says annoyed. My cheeks go bright red and I hide my face in his chest. Ryder starts talking about the meeting others join in and talk about the problem. The chic that called Ryder Ryry is glaring at me.

I lean into Ryder. He tightens his grip around me. He moves the chair closer to the table so he can reach it. He looks at papers the workers have about the problem. He holds the papers in one hand and his other hand he has placed on my thigh.

He moves his hand towards my inner thigh. I gulp and look at him. He smirks and continues looking at the papers and talking to his workers. He moves his hand even more. I squeeze my legs together. He leans forward. "Come on Angel be a good girl and open your legs." He whispers.

I slowly open my legs a little. He smiles and presses his lips against my shoulder. "mmmm very good my naughty Angel." He whispers. "Now continue being a good girl and stay quiet." He whispers before pressing his lips against my neck.

I let out a very quiet whimper. I fell him smile against my neck. He pulls back and continues talking to the workers.

He moves his hand between my legs and starts rubbing my clit with his thumb. I try and concentrate on the meeting and them talking about the problem. But it doesn't work. Ryder rubs at my clit faster and harder. Geeees it feel amazing even threw my pants.

I clear my throat and try to move. Ryder moves towards me yet again. "I wouldn't move if I were you. You see I can very easily slip my hand inside your pants and make it a lot harder for you to stay quiet." He whispers as he slowly moves his hand towards the top of my pants. I gulp and barely shake my head.

"Are you going to stay still." He quietly says in that sexy demanding voice. I nod. He kisses my cheek and goes back to rubbing my clit though he goes rougher than last time.

I bite my tongue trying to hold back a moan. He continues torturing me as he talks to his workers about how to solve the problem. Finally he says something I've been dying for him to say. "Thank you. You may leave. I'll have another meeting and tell you if anything else happens." The workers stand up and leave the room. Hunter also leaves and goes somewhere.

I let out a loud moan. Ryder smiles "such a good girl staying quiet. Now we're going to go home and you're going to take everything off." "Ev-Everything like including my bra an-and underwear." He nods and moves his hand away from me. He gently pushes me off him. He stands up and gently slaps my butt.

We walk to the car and climb in. He drives home. We walk inside. I go to go upstairs. "Stop. Where are you going?" Ryder asks. I turn and look at him. "To the bed-bedroom you said to get undressed." He smirks "ohh Angel all I said was we're going home and you're going to take everything off." I blush "you want me to t-take my clothes off here. In the living r-room." He nods.

My cheeks go bright red. I slowly take off his sweatshirt and my bra. I take off my shoes, pants, everything. I stand there completely naked looking at the ground. Ryder walks over to me. "In the bedroom I have something I want you to put on." I slowly nod.