Chapter 9

She arches her back and pushes her chest against mine. The neckline of her dress is low enough that from my height, I can see right down the cleavage between her breasts.

My arms are wrapped around her waist, but my hands shake as I keep myself from touching her. She hasn't given me permission yet.

"I bought this dress so you can take it off, Spencer", she whispers.

"Y-you did?", I stammer.

"Mhm, it's all for you, baby."

She takes my hand and guides to the zipper on the side of her dress. My fingers tremble as I grasp the tab and slowly drag it down her body. She backs away slightly so she can step out of her dress while still giving me a good view.

The dress slides from her body, revealing a red lace bra and matching panties. She motions for me to come to her, but when I step forward, she stops me.

"On your knees, baby", she says gently.

Realization comes across my face and I drop to my knees and walk across the floor. I put my hands on her thighs and look up at her.

"What can I do for you, my love?", I ask.

"Worship me like you're made to", she says as she cups my cheek.

I hook my thumbs into the lace of her panties and pull them down her soft legs. When they reach her feet, she kicks them away to leave me unrestricted access to her core.

I drag my middle finger through her folds, her wetness collecting beneath my fingernail. I suck the finger into my mouth and clean it quickly before I move my face towards her.

"Spence", she says.

I hum in response, too focused on pleasuring her to pay attention to what she is saying.

"Spencer", she says again, more firmly this time.

I feel hands on my shoulders, but when I realize they are not hers, I jump up.

"What the fu-"

"Spencer, wake up!", JJ says as she shakes me awake.

I blink away the sleep from my eyes, but the harsh fluorescent lights are still too much for me.

"You were squirming in your sleep", she says, her concerned look becoming clearer.

Did I just have a wet dream in a police station?