Chapter 22

Y/n's POV:

I sit in the plain office inside the courthouse alone, waiting for my lawyer to return. They told me they were bringing in a witness, but they wouldn't tell me a name. I tuck my hands into the sleeves of my sweater- his sweater. I didn't wear it much because I still want it to smell like him; clean, fresh, and comforting.

"Y/n?", my lawyer asks from the doorway, pulling my attention away from the buttons of the cardigan. I look past my lawyer, and behind them, I see a tall, shaded figure. "Dr. Spencer Reid is here to see you", they smile.

I shoot up from my chair, my mouth agape in disbelief. Spencer walks into the room and immediately pulls me into a tight hug. For the first time, there are no barriers between him and me. No handcuffs, no bars, no two-way mirrors, and no distance. His arms squeeze my waist and I bury my face into his lean chest, breathing in his familiar scent.

"You came", I say, voice muffled by his tight hold.

"Of course I did, I keep my promises", he replies.

He lets me go after what felt like an hour, but I don't move away. I stand just as close to him and he looks down at me, pure adoration in his eyes. He cups my cheek gently and ducks his head so he can kiss me without making me strain my neck.

"Are you the witness?", I ask. He takes my hands in his and presses a kiss to my knuckles.

"Yeah", he breathes. "I'm here to testify. I-I found some new evidence in your favor that hopefully will be enough to dispute the charges."

"What did you find?"

"Your lawyer says it's best that I don't tell you. I'm here as an impartial federal agent and as far as the jury is concerned, we don't have any kind of relationship. I'm just here to do what's right", he says with an apologetic smile.

"I trust you", I say honestly. "How much time do we have before we have to go?"

He looks down at his watch and I notice how it looks slightly too large on his thin wrist.

"Fifteen minutes and thirty-nine seconds", he says.

A smirk plays on my lips as an idea pops into my head. I twirl my finger around his tie and he instinctively moves closer to me. He puts his hand on my waist, but he does not hold me. He merely rests on my hip just to be closer to me.

"I think that's enough time to thank you", I say.

"Thank me for what?", he says, nerves evident in his voice.

"For coming here, for finding me in the first place, for being you", I smile.

I back him against the wall, my hands still around his neck. When his back makes contact, I sink to my knees. He reaches down to cup my jaw, a cute pout on his face.

"You don't have to do that, Y/n. I don't need anything in return, I'm here because I care about you."

"I care about you, too. Please let me show you how much, baby", I say while biting my lip coyly.

I slowly unbuckle his belt, giving him enough time to stop me before it goes too far, but he doesn't. I drag his zipper down and open his pants, revealing a pair of pink boxer-briefs. I giggle to myself at his choice of underwear as I take out his hardening cock.

I brush my lips over the tip and watch with faux-innocence as Spencer's eyes widen. I drag my tongue down the underside, leaving a trail of spit that cools in the air. When I return to the top, I part my lips and take him between them, sucking gently.

"Oh, fuck", he hisses. "Please, I need more."

I honor his pathetic pleads by sliding down further on his dick, making sure to keep my tongue on him at all times. I reach my hand up and slide it between his legs so I can cup his balls. He hisses at the contact and I can feel his legs shaking around me.

Poor guy must not get a lot of head.

"Baby, you're so good at this", he whimpers.

I roll his balls around in my hand and his hips thrust up, trying to fuck into my mouth. I quickly shut him down, however, by holding him back against the wall with my free hand. That seemed to put him in his place, and he didn't try to do that again.

Spencer's hands ball into fists at his sides, obviously resisting the urge to mess up my hair. I observe his desperation and decide to take him as far as I can. I gag slightly when he hits the back of my throat, but I blink away the tears that form and keep going. I nuzzle into his neatly groomed pubes at his base and he chokes on a moan above me.

"I think I'm going to come, Y/n. Please, can I? I need it", he whines. I find it amusing how I can reduce him to mere whimpers, just by having my mouth on him.

I suck harder now and my throat constricts around him. A stream of curses flows from his mouth as I push him closer and closer to the edge. He comes with a strangled cry, trying to bite back the noise as he spills into my mouth. I try to swallow as much as I can, but some ends up dripping down my chin and absorbing into the carpet.

He pants as he recovers from his orgasm and I clean my face and blot away any makeup that has run. I rise to my feet, my knees wobbly from being on my knees for so long. He wraps his arms around my waist again and pulls me into a kiss, this time much more heated than the last. He doesn't seem to mind the taste of himself on my lips, as he kisses me deeper and harder than I ever have before.

"Y/n", he pants.

I remove my lips from his but stay close, pressing my forehead to his and looking into his eyes.

"You're such a good boy, Spencer."

He preens at my praise, and I can't help but kiss him again. His lips are so soft and pillowy, just like I had dreamt. Everything about him is exactly how I dreamt. He is perfect in every way, and I don't feel like I deserve him.

He should be with someone who can give him the flower-field, little blue cottage, sundress life. Hopefully, I'm enough.