Requested by

You were late coming home today, you looked at the clock in your office, it was already 8 pm and you were still waiting for your friend Yuna to get here and take your shift.

"Crap", You murmured, Yuna was always late.

You took out your phone and called Yuna, the phone dialed for a long time until she finally picked up, her voice sounding groggy.

"Yuna? are you okay?", You gasped.

Yuna cleared her throat, "I'm fine, what's up?"

This girl...

"You were supposed to cover for me today, are you still coming in?", You asked, nervously awaiting her response.

Yuna chuckled, "I asked Winnie to cover for me, is she not there yet?".

Obviously not.

You cringed at Yuna's words, Winnie? Why Winnie?

"Um okay, thanks", You ended the call and sighed.

Winnie was new to the workplace and she was really awkward, a part of you dreaded having to talk to her.

At exactly 9 O'clock, Winnie stumbled through the door, papers, and books flying everywhere as she entered the room. She quickly collected her things and fixed her glasses.

"Sorry, I'm late, my cat was not letting me leave", She explained.

You cut her off because otherwise, you were going to have to talk to her forever about her cat, Milo, a name you at first thought was her boyfriend's, yeah, it wasn't.

"I need to get home, I'm sorry", You quickly turned and grabbed your purse, "Thank you so much".

But before she could answer, you were already gone.

____________________________________

"Y/n-ah! Are you home?", Wooyoung yelled, setting his keys on the kitchen counter.

Wooyoung took his shoes off and scooted off towards your bedroom, when he opened the door, you weren't there.

"Y/n! where are you~",

Wooyoung finally gave up searching for you after about 5 minutes of not finding you, he then went and took a shower to pass the time.

____________________________________

10 pm

"I'm homeeee", You yelled jogging up the stairs.

You hadn't noticed Wooyoung's shoes at the door and when you ran into your room to take a shower, you nearly had a heart attack to see Wooyoung drying off in the bathroom.

"Holy crap!", You paused and gulped, "I'll go".

You ran back down the stairs to use the guest bathroom and quickly took a shower, when you got out, Wooyoung was sitting on the couch waiting for you.

(Like the picture above)

"Why do you have a bottle on your head?", You asked, trying not to think about the fact that you just saw him naked.

Wooyoung just shrugged and made a sad face.

"Are you pouting?", You laughed.

Wooyoung shook his head and turned away, Okay this boy was indeed pouting, and also he was a horrible liar.

Y/n's POV:

I looked at Wooyoung, who was sitting on the couch with a plastic bottle on his head, wondering what in the world that boy was doing, it was already 11 and I was so tired but Friday night was always OUR night to hang out and watch movies, just the two of us...I had never missed it and why would I stop now?