003

𝐀𝐧𝐭𝗼𝐧𝐢𝗼 𝐏𝐎𝐕.
9:47am

"Milan, mann

"Milan, mann.. She got it good, I never had it like that, I nutted in her too" I said to my homie Kevin, scrolling thru my phone

"So, she the one?" He said looking at me.

I looked up at him closing my phone, "Hell yeah."

He bussed out laughing, and seen I was serious.

"Mane, you just pussy whipped again. Thats the same shit with Kelani." Kev said passing my the blunt.

"Keep Kelani out yo mouf" I said taking a puff out the blunt.

"You still in love ma boy?" Kev said smirking.

"Fuck that hoe, she dead to me on my mama. She was blowing up my phone when we was fucking" I said shaking my head.

I got up and went upstairs back to the room with Milan, she was woke and putting her clothes on.

I went up behind her, and started kissing her neck.

"Move Antonio" She said pushing me, and bending over to grab her other gucci slide.

"What the fuck I do to you?" I said re-gaining my balance.

"I don't know ask that annoying bitch you got addicted." She said sitting down on my bed on her phone.

See, I don't like people disrespecting Kelani like that. Me and Lani may hate each other like we wanna kill each other, but she still got somewhere in my heart.

I walked over to Milan.

"Don't call Kelani a bitch."

"Or what?"

"Stay right here" I left out the room, and stood at the top of the stairs.

"Aye bro, I'm finna fuck her ass up right quick. Turn on that noise cancelling wall shit for me." I semi-yelled at him, taking off my shirt walking back in the room.

"Yeah, I got you bro. Don't fuck her up too bad, she gone have a mini-you. Kev said chuckling messing around the system.

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
10:51am

11:32 amI was out of breath, gripping onto the sheets screaming at the top of my lungs they couldn't hear me anyway

11:32 am
I was out of breath, gripping onto the sheets screaming at the top of my lungs they couldn't hear me anyway.

"Fuckkkk, Antonio sl-slow down p-p-pleaseee!!!" I managed to say.

He was railing me from the back, pulling my lace off my fucking scalp, it felt so good, like the best i'd ever had.

"Shut the fuck up Milan, and take it." He smacked my ass hard.

I bet i got marks all over, he's such a sex addict. We did it for 2 hours straight, and we did it last night also. I love this man a lot, but this has to stawpp.

I felt myself reaching my climax, and my stomach tightening.

"BAEEEE, im finna let it outtttt. oh my fuckinggg gawddd" I moaned letting go of the sheets moaning into the pillow.

"Hold it in, you let it out ima keep going" He groaned.

I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"PLEASEEE ANTONIO, I CANTTT" I was literally crying in pleasure, and he just kept going.

𝐀𝐧𝐭𝗼𝐧𝐢𝗼'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Milan had tears rolling down her face, and was screaming in pleasure so loudly. She will know now, don't ever try me

"Let it out" I said.

She let everything out, like when I said everything I mean everything. It was a lot, so beautiful.

Her legs was shaking badly, so I nutted inside her pulling out slowly.

I wanted more, but she didn't so Ima just go find a hoe after this.

"Get up and go shower." I said smacking her ass as she walking into the bathroom.

I put on some ethikas, and my slides then went downstairs.

My homie Kev wasn't there no more, probably with his bitch. When I found out Kev girl was friends with Milan I wasn't going at first but then I couldn't leave her alone.

I'm changing, I love this girl. I was thinking of taking it slow but I gotta hurry up before somebody take my spot.

To be continued.