Chapter 01

The darkness had wrapped Becky. Hoot of an owl made her feel kind of unpleasant. She was surrounded by the trees which touched the moonless sky. She glanced around to figure out where she was. She felt something was very wrong in her palms. She just glanced at her left palm.

Oh God! 

Something was sparkling on her pale palm. Then she stared at her  right palm. It felt like her palms were still cold but it wasn't for real. Her hands were on fire.

Unlike she had cought into a fire.It's just she has produced the fire.

                          ............................................................

Becky come on! Wake up hon unless you would be late for school. It's the first day!!!

I got myself out of the bed still rubbing eyes. And I stared at my palms just because I had a glimpse of memory. But there was nothing wrong with them. AH IT WAS JUST A DREAM! Yahh! What's wrong with me? How could something like that be real? Silly me!

And my phone layed on the nightstand vibrated. Of course I never keep my phone on my bed cuz I still don't sleep like a well-behaved girl. As I want my phone to be in one piece, I just keep it there.

And I took a brief look at my phone. It was a text from Kat. She asked me to meet at the parking lot.

Again I heard my mom calling me. 'I'm coming' I yelled while going downstairs. She had already laid the table and my dad and brother were having breakfast.

I had a quick wash and put on a white T shirt and blue denim which looked good on me. Plus my white sneakers which were my favourites.  Then I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs while tying up my hair into a ponytail. Mom offered me a ride as I was late.

I stepped out of the car and headed to the parking lot to find Kat. And I heard someone was running towards me but I never had a chance to turn back because that person had already trapped me into a back hug and asked "guess who" in an imitated voice. And I already know who she was as I could smell 'Mugler Cologne Love You All' fragrance. It was Emi; my other bestie.

"EMI Let go! I already know it's you" I said with a smirk. And she let go. I turned and saw Emi and Kat were in lit mode.

Here goes my two besties, Kat and Emi. For the truth I call them that way. Kat is Katie Evans. She is my best friend since kindergarten. She is like my diary. She has black medium length straight hair. She looks the prettiest when she loose her hair but she always put a ponytail. She's cute in that way too. She likes to open up. She is a great listener and always positive. And guess what she is a huge Belieber and a directioner.
And Emi, it's Emily Carter. We met in the freshmen year. Her curly hair reminds me of noodles. She wears half tail and it looks good on her. She is loved to be free and friendly with everyone. She is more like a sister to me as she's understanding and caring. And she's a part of Mendes Army.
Emi and Kat are both good hearts. It's so good to have besties with same taste. The best thing I know is they gonna always stand with me no matter what.

"My lazy girl slept, right?" Kat asked with a smile. I always loved her smile.

"Any new faces? I asked even though I knew the answer would be a no. As we are juniors now. No one would transfer schools, right?

"Looks like Mr.Narcissistic got company." Emi said with a grin.

And I knew who she was talking about. It was Chris Foreman. He got the perfect looks. He was the tallest and the most handsome guy in our class. His blue eyes always sparkled like two gems. His smile will crush every girl's heart but he rarely smile so the hearts are safe. Lol! He was my mom's classmate's son so I had met him five or six times when we were kids. He was cold as ice at first but eventually he became friendly. But he always managed to keep his distance from me at school. We are nothing more than strangers now.

"I saw a guy who looked cooler than Chris but sadly they are united. Same birds flock together " Emi continued.

"You mean someone hotter than Chris? No way!!!" I exclaimed.

"Yes way" she said with a hoarse laugh adding "Look for yourself we are going to meet him anyway."

Then Kat dragged us to our class. Mr.Miller was our homeroom teacher. So we are having Math in the first period. Classes continued and it was a long day. And finally.... I'm home. Being a junior is tougher than I thought.

*************************************************************
How long she gonna live like a normal teen? She has no idea how her fate gonna pave the way for her future.

This is my first and I was so nervous but I thought it would be worthy to give a try😊😊😊😊
Please Vote and Comment😊😊😊😊😊😊😊