Chapter 21

Two months flew healing our wounds. Brandon finally accepted us. Aiden and I started dating. Brandon asked out Kat. And we got a new member to our cafeteria table. Yes. Chris became one of us since that night. He turned out to be someone different. He was totally different from the one I used to know in my childhood. He was actually nice but it was hard to notice as I was pinned to those memories I had with him when we were kids. He's a better person I guess.

And Aiden found out that Alex Hemsworth was an orphan before whatever that dark soul got into his body. And he got adopted last August by a young woman. But when he moved here, he was living by himself and for my conclusion, the dark soul entered from her body to his. And now no one even remembers that there was a person named Alex in our class. And everything came to its own original positions. Those four months were the craziest I ever had. So much happened but I don't want to give it another try. And these two months turn to be peaceful and ordinary.

"I thought I would be the first one to have boyfriend. But still I don't even have a date to winter formal" Emi complained putting her tray down. And I giggled as I know that it wasn't any actual complaint.

"What are you ladies taking about?" Chris asked putting down his tray following Aiden.

"She's whining about the winter dance" Kat giggled.

"What about it?" Aiden and Brandon asked at the same time. And we both glared at them.

"Um.. since you don't have any date can I be yours?" Chris asked making me spilling water on my jacket. 'I heard it wrong didn't I?'
I found that everyone was dumbstruck just as me.

"Can I?" He repeated. And this is not my imagination he just asked Emi. And it's happening.

"Um.. okay" Emi whispered while going red.

"Looks like you suddenly became the common enemy of the whole girl community in our high" I giggled to change the atmosphere. And Chris smiled shyly. Seriously there is a shy part in him too. Was he just shy to ask out girls all these years. He wasn't a narcissistic prince? Damn!

*********************

The music was calm and I'm still figuring out the moves. The hall was decorated by the snowflakes and the lights brought us an icy feeling. Yeah it's winter. It was my first time and I know it's his too. So there's nothing to worry. My silver dress perfectly matches with the necklace he gave me on my birth day. Since then it was my favourite. I didn't want to wear it off. It's so pretty. I looked at Kat and Emi who were rocking in the arms of Brandon and Chris. And I smiled. This is the best winter ever.

"There is something I always wanted to ask. Can I?" I asked  Aiden while moving to the music.

"Go ahead" he told.

"How did you know that I was in the wood that night?" I finally asked. It was killing me all the time. I didn't know how they figured it out. I mean I never told them where I was. It takes at least an hour to find the way if he didn't  get lost in his way.

"That.... from your necklace" he answered.

"I don't understand. How?" I let my perplex out.

"I can locate that necklace" he said.

"You mean something like you can track me down when I'm wearing this?" I felt my left eye brow raising.

"Yeah something like that " he sighed.

"Yahh! You are invading my privacy" I rolled my eyes.

"It's not like that. I was just scared that something would happen" I saw his face going pale. And I didn't want to make the things ruined. Today was the best and I have no intentions of turning it to the worst. So I planted a peck on his cheek saying "thanks." And all his worries faded away and his lips crashed on mine. I drowned in his blue eyes for a moment and I  closed my eyes.

*************************************************

(A/N: There is always an ending for most of things we start and here we are. Thank you for reading my first fiction. It was really fun and I enjoyed writing. I hope you guys also enjoyed reading it. I know I'm no great writer but I just wanted to give try. And all these characters and places are fictional. If any of this relates to anything it's  merely a  coincidence. And again thanks for reading. 😊😊😊😊😊😊)