Chapter 14

Aiden's POV

It's almost eleven now. Becky is on Kat's lap and asleep. Emi's head is falling down and now she woke up. I don't know whether she's sobbered up now.

"I can drop Kat and Emi on my way. Hope they won't get sick in the car" Brandon said gesturing at them. After waking them up he led them to his car which was parked right behind mine.

"I'll put Becky in the bed or something.  We can't leave her on the sofa right?" He nodded agreeing with me and I got inside after he pulled out of the drive way.

"Becky, wake up. It's late. Want to go up or should I get you a blanket?" I asked not knowing what to do. She woke up after the second call and she was still rubbing eyes and she didn't look like she was sobbered up.

"What did you say?"she asked looking around like wanting to catch where she was. "Oh upstairs okay" she said and in a blink of eye, she was standing right in front of me but she was unstable and about to collapse and I caught her.

"Let me help" I offered as I didn't want to see her kissing the floor. But she shrugged and tried escape but I didn't let her as she was not in the condition to climb up alone. And somehow I managed to take her to her room which I could remember. And helped her to sit on the bed.

"You are a nuisance Aiden!"she yelled and I raised a brow showing my surprise eventhough I know that she's drunk.

"You were so sweet and gentle in the beginning and I thought you was the nicest guy I have ever met. But since you started your lessons with me, you were just torturing me. Don't you see me as a girl even? I hate you so much when it comes to the practices. Do you know how much it hurts after practicing with you? Do you still think Alex is after me after all this time?"she barked.

I had never thought that those exercises were too much for her. She never complained about it. I was only thinking about her safety and she had a rapid progress and it was all I thought about. I never thought she hated it.

I was lost in those thoughts and suddenly I feel her arms wrapped around my neck pulling me closer. "Becky what are you doing?" I asked while trying to escape but she doesn't let me. She tightened the grip pulling toward the bed where she was sitting.

"Hey you are drunk!" I yelled as I didn't know what the hell she was going to do next. It was like I was talking to a brick wall. She was like few inches away. I could inhale the alcoholic scent.

"But still I can't stop liking you" she said in a cracked voice and before I could catch what was happening,  her lips pressed against mine. Her green eyes were hidden inside the eye lids. They were closed while mine was wide opened. I wanted to pull away but my body denies. It felt like something I was craving for all this time. I was battling with my heart and brain. I was waiting for the right timing but it's already happening. And I kissed her back. Her lips tasted like alcohol but soft. I felt like my lips on fire. It was not like the fire I create. It was different. I felt how our tongues meet. And I can't even express what I am feeling right now. May be that's what people call butterflies in  the stomach. I felt Becky's lips parting from mine and I opened my eyes with happiness and guilt. 'Oh my God!' I could only say that.

She's sleeping in that posture and I can hear her snoring. 'How could she fell into sleep while making me feel this way?' I asked myself. I made her lie down on the bed and I took one last look at her. Her eyes were shut and she looked calm. But I could see her eyes moving. Is she already dreaming? I wandered. Her black hair was a mess and I saw two or three strands resting on her face and I didn't do anything about it as it might wake her. 'I like you too' I whispered in the ear and I put the blanket on her before switching off the lights.

After lying on my bed, I was staring at the skylight over me. I remember when I first noticed her at the Homecoming Dance. Her smile was warm and she was obsessed with Kat and Emi and she never noticed me until what happened other day. I never thought there would be any room for me or anyone. She was just happy in the way she was. Isn't it wonderful? Falling for the same girl twice.

And my memories brought me to the first time we met. I'm hundred percent sure that she doesn't even know it was me or I doubt she even  remembers it. When we were seven her mom brought her to the Christmas event and she was all friendly and warm eventhough she didn't know my real identity. It was the first time I had a friend who made friends with me before knowing what my dad is. I really enjoyed it and I was scared to tell her about me as I thought she will change the way she treated me after knowing. Since then I was craving for that warmth I felt after having a real friend. Even I didn't know that it was the same Becky until we went her place to the dinner other day.

************************************************
Did they just confess????
Aiden had met her before?

See you in next chap 😊😊😊😊