Chapter 13

After watching the movie, Aiden and Brandon drove us to my place. It was almost six when we arrive and I opened the door thinking whether my parents had left already. I remember they saying that they were really sorry about having some event tonight. But they were still there may be they waited for the good byes.  Mom was at the door way with a warm smile to welcome my friends whom she already knows except Brandon.

"Mom, this is Brandon." I said gesturing at him.

"I know " she says giggling making me almost screamed "what!" but I manged to keep it down.

"They were here before going to the movies " she said and my eyes dart away from her to the walls. They were  decorated with some 'one and seven' balloons and glittery things.

"Oh my! You guys were planning this?" I uttered.

"Yeah, thanks to Aiden we had some time" Kat giggled.

"I love you guys so much" I said pulling them into a group hug like a five year old saw an unicorn.

"Have a great time sweety" mom said before planting a kiss on my cheek. And my redder version comes out. Seriously still I'm getting blushed when she does things like that in public. And I nodded.

Kat brought a cake which was hidden somewhere and lighted seventeen candles. Seriously!! I felt like I'm a five year old celebrating birthday. Not to mention that I was kinda happy about this. Not the candles but them. When I was little it was only my family, Kat and the older cousins  were here. And on some Chris's mom brought him here. For the past two years, it was only Kat and Emi celebrating with me. The trio thing, actually I preferred that way. I was always kinda awkward when it comes to socialising. But now my company has gotten bigger making us five. And I love it.

"Blow the candles and make a wish!!" Emi screamed showing her excitement. For the truth we still haven't given up some of our childish behaviour. And I blowed the candles making the whole room going dark.

After cutting the cake and taking photos, we sat on the sofa and I was about to switch on the TV.

"No TV!!" Emi screams and I eyed at her. She was holding two jars which were decorated my some ribbons and there were two labels; one on each. One says 'truth' and the other says 'dare'.

"Let's play truth or dare" Emi said giggling.

"All the truth questions and dares are made by Kat, Brandon and me. So there's nothing to worry."she chuckled.

"And that's exactly what I'm worried" I smirked.

"Hey that's not fair. You guys know the everything inside those papers." Aiden protested.

"I only know what I wrote. We don't know what others wrote. Okay you can write two truth questions and two dares and fold them like this and put them inside. As they are identical, you can't find yours" Kat said.

"What about me?" I asked.

"You... you are the birth day girl so it's a no for you " she giggled.

"Aish. You little devil." I smirked.

Let's start from Emi . Brandon  said.

"Truth or dare?"he asked.

"Truth" she said taking a folded paper from the jar and gave it to Brandon.

"Have you ever got drunk?"he read what was scribbled down in the piece of paper.

"Yes. Once" she giggled.

"Aiden, truth or dare?" Emi asked.

"Truth"

"How many girls/boys have you kissed?" And that question brought those memories back. And I couldn't do anything but look at his eyes. The eager to know the answer grew bigger.

"If you consider somethng like you accidentally falling on someone's lips as a kiss, then one."he said without looking at me. But I felt my ears are burning and getting red. His nostrils didn't even flare when he said that. And all those things drove me crazy.

"Brandon truth or dare?"he asked.

"Dare" he said and Aiden unfolded the paper.

"Take a picture with your favourite person of the opposite gender" he read.

"Oh!" Brandon said as he wasn't expecting something like this. "Kat can u smile for a bit" he asked while fishing for his phone. I heard Emi saying 'ooh' and she nudged me.

"Becky truth or dare?"he asked me.

"Dare" I said hoping I won't regret.

"Take two glasses of the drink " he read and Emi was holding a bottle with a victorious smile plastered on her pretty face. God knows what was inside.

"I don't drink" I said eventhough Kat and Emi knew.

"Of course that's why it's a dare."she giggled pouring a glass. It looked like water but I guess it's not. And I gulped down that liquid. It didn't tasted as bad as I thought.

"Emi truth or dare?" I asked

"Dare " she said. "Of course you won't be pleased if I said Truth " she added.

"I dare you to dance like a drunk while we video you" I read. "Perfect revenge " I giggled. And she did some dance moves which were really hilarious.

"Aiden truth or dare?" Emi asked

"Dare" he said.

"Drink three glasses or more till you get drunk" she giggled. 'If this was written by her it would be definitely for me as she knows the three glasses are my limit ' I thought.

"Well, I can't. I have to drive back. You know people would love to see me in headlines. Please give me another."he said and Emi nodded as it was reasonable.

"Okay, I dare you to answer three questions I ask."she smirked.

"Hey, that's not in the papers" he said pointing at the dare jar.

"Of course there are consequences" she grinned. He gave us a defeated face. Actually there is no point arguing with her for something like that.

"How many girls have you dated until now?"she asked. And I don't know why I feel this way. But I feel like not wanting to hear his answer.

"Zero" he said.

"You are lying don't you?"she asked showing her surprise. Sure she was also expecting dozen as the answer. At least one.

"I'm not" he said flatly.

"It's not possible for someone so good looking haven't dated. So why?"

"Well most of the people were hanging out with me not because of my true self but because of all these fame. And I didn't want to be with someone who were with me for my money. If I got bankrupt one day, no one would be there for me. I wanted to be with someone I like"he uttered which was unbelievable but true.

"So is there anyone you like?"she asked and he replied playfully saying "your three questions are over now."

"Kat truth or dare?" Aiden asked.

"Truth"

"You have any crushes?" he read the piece of paper and I saw her face going red.

"Yeah. Emi truth or dare?"she asked before anyone could ask who it was.

And the game went on. I was dared to take three or four more glasses, Kat was dared to sing, Emi got dared to do another crazy dance, Aiden had to let Emi to draw some eyeliners. And I was on Kat's lap half asleep and drunk. Emi and Kat were drunk too.  Brandon and Aiden wasn't drunk as they had to drive back. I felt sleepy and my eyelids were so heavy to keep opened.

**************************************************
Aiden has never dated before??
Do you think what I think😜😜?

See you in next chap😊😊😊😊