Chapter 18

⚠violence and strong language are included.

Becky's POV

"You know.. this boy would make a perfect shell. Don't you think?" Alex asked glancing at Chris.

"You piece of shit! Why? Don't you have enough with your current?" I asked with the same irritated tone.

"This body.... there's no longer life here. He must be in the heaven now. I made his journey quicker. Once I took his body, he became weak as he wanted to fight against me and to dominate but as usual he lost " he smirked. And I wanted to punch his fucking face which no longer belongs to someone innocent but I rolled my eyes.

"It's tiring to move from these God damn human bodies which can't resist my authority" he laughed while leaning down towards Chris's body. And he ran his fingers through Chris's straights which were resting on his forehead. And then his thumb ran down his nose and stop at his lips which looked like busted. I'm pretty sure that he was the one who made his lips to look like that.

"One kiss... his body will be mine" he laughed.

'So that's the way he get into bodies huh?' If he continue this Chris will be dead too.' This sudden thought gave me goosebumps.

"If I agree with you, you won't hurt him?" I asked with uncertainty. Of course I can't trust this brat who is willing to take his friend's body to suck his soul.

"Change of mind? That fast? Looks like you finally understand that you are no match for those ordinary" he smirked and I didn't say anything. I just let him to continue his boast or whatever.
"The people will never be kind to someone like us. Someone who's different. That's why we should be united to stand against them. To show them how powerful we are"

And I noticed he had lost his concentration on me and I took the advantage. I locked his neck from the back and tried to kneel him down but he was stronger. He gasped for a minute but his moves were quick and took me to the grass.

His eyes were dialated and locked in mine. Those gorgeous green beads, I feel bad for the true owner of those.

"A backbiter? How naive you are." His annoying hoarse laugh.... I want to break his teeth.

"Well..well..well..Now I have a better idea. How about I take you? We will make the perfect match" his eyes were glowing by the victory.

'Damn it! I just made things easier for him. Shit! Did I just thow myself at him? If he got into mine that would be the end of this whole world. This lunatic and my power!' I don't know which thought would be more worst than this. And I tried to make a flame but it felt like he had already bugged me. It felt like some dark winds hugging me. Something like a cloudy storm. And I think this is the end of everything.

He leaned forward. His lips were searrching for mine. And I couln't resist. I couldn't move at all. It was like I was tied by some invisible rope. May be this is the way he hunt down his preys. He was practically on the top of me. His hips were touching mine. His blond curls were almost touching my forehead. And I didn't want to watch further. I closed my eyes.

*************************************************

Becky took the wrong move, right?

See you in next chap😊😊😊😊😊