Chapter 03

Few days passed. I still managed to keep my secret as it was a freaking story to hear.

I was standing before my locker to collect my two besties. I wasn't focusing on anything but I happened to notice this guy looking my way.

It was Alex Hemsworth, the transfer student plus Chris's buddy. I accept the fact that he fits into all those descriptions made by those girls who had already fallen for him.

He had the kind of face which possessed the power to stop someone from what he was doing. At this rate he must have already used to this whole drama where people pause in front of him and all those jaw drop stuff. He was tall enough to be the shooter of our basket ball team but I don't know whether he's skilled enough .

He continued his walking and it was only few feet between us. I felt he was looking at me and I raised my head to find his face. There our eyes met.

He had gorgeous lime green eyes and I was lost in those glowing eyes. I was staring at them. It was like some staring contest. No blinking at all. I felt like I was in a maze with no exit. Then something suddenly startled me. I felt like some lighting hit on me. Then he broke off the eye contact and continued his walking.

But I was still shocked and my sixth sense told me that it might be dangerous to associate with him. His eyes expressed like he hated me and those gorgeous eyes were burning with anger. 'Did I do anything to offend him?' I asked myself.

"Zoned out?" Kat asked in the tone she use to tease me.

I didn't even notice that she was standing there. And for how long?

"Hehe nope. Just waiting for you guys." I replied.

"By the way, is it possible to hate someone whom you have never talked to? Hating in a way like they are having so many grudges." I asked.

" May be that person was already offended by that particular person."
"Or may be that person is hiding something" she added.

"So someone you just met hates you?"she asked.

"Ah! No no" I denied.

"Who?"she asked knowing that I was denying.

"No one. I was just thinking." I replied in a convincing tone.

Emi came towards us and our conversation was ceased.

'What is he hiding from us? I'm pretty sure I had done nothing to make him angry.' I thought to myself.

Days passed with no torments as I followed my sixth sense by avoiding Alex.

*************************************************************
Is Alex hiding something? Or is it something like love at the first sight? See you in next chap😊😊😊😊

Btw is this too short?😮😮😮