𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞

Pairing: Technoblade x Reader
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/Them

——————————

The bottom of Technoblade's boots left little footprints in the dirt path that led him down the forest that he lived close-by to. He and his family lived in a village that wasn't too far from the forest, it was a short, but calming, journey that Technoblade often found himself in. Though it wasn't just because he just enjoyed the peace and quiet, but it definitely was one of the more prominent reasons, but it was because a friend of his brother's lived across the forest on the other side.

There were two villages, a forest separating the both of them. Tommy had a close friend called Tubbo, who he met whilst he was out exploring the forest on his own. The two of them frequently visited each other and because Tommy was seen to be the youngest and the most reckless and irresponsible, it was Technoblade's duty to assure that Tommy was where he was meant to be.

Whenever Tommy visited Tubbo's house, Philza always sent his eldest son to pick him up right before his curfew and bring him back home safely. Technoblade was always the best option to send out. He was the oldest, wisest, most mature and strongest of the three of them, so if there was any way that they'd bring Tommy back if he'd got lost, it would be Technoblade's way.

Techno sighed deeply, his locks trailing elegantly down his back. His hair was the colour of cherry blossoms, slightly messy, but tame. He had been growing out his hair for many years, and he had no intention of ever cutting it.

Technoblade really enjoyed the rare, quiet moments that he got to himself. It seemed like every waking second, he'd be greeted with the loud yells of his brothers or the ear-piercing shrieks of the victims that were found at the end of his sword, so it was nice to escape from the horrors of noise.

It was a good day. The sun had been out the entire afternoon and there wasn't a single cloud in sight. Technoblade was glad that he hadn't brought his red coat, it always seemed too heavy anyway. What he donned now was his white, buttoned shirt, his muddy, black trousers and the sword that was tucked into his red belt. He had no idea why he always insisted on keeping a weapon on hand, even when going out to run simple errands like picking up his brother. Maybe it was because it gave him a sense of protectiveness with the knowledge that he could easily take down anybody who tried to hurt either of them. Not that he couldn't do it without the weapon, he was more than capable. But it made him feel stronger.

When the view of Tubbo's house came into sight, Technoblade ran his hand through his messy hair to straighten it or a bit before strolling back down the winding road to get to his destination. Of course, he did appreciate the little things that passed him by, like the selection of white daisies that were sprinkled across the field before him and the wooden huts in the village that carried various assortments of plants, fruits and baked goods.

Tubbo's house was quite small. It was a well-made, spruce bungalow. Though it looked brilliant, there was no way that an entire family lived within those walls. This fact had struck up a few questions in his head in the past, but he never mentioned them. The only person he had ever seen around the house was Tubbo. Tubbo would always be waiting outside the door in their front yard with Tommy, waiting upon Technoblade's arrival. Techno was even sure that he'd actually never seen the inside of the house. He had always thought that Tubbo, despite his age, may have lived alone.

When Technoblade saw that Tubbo wasn't sat outside the house with Tommy like always, he let out a little sigh. Now he had to make an even bigger effort to make sure Tommy was stood by his side by going up to the house.