CHAPTER 11

••••

••••

"Attention, class!" I looked up to see Lexi standing on chair. . . .only she didn't look much like Lexi.

"I am Professor Snappy, your potions master! And I would like to put my abnormally large nose in people's business!" She said in a deep voice making everyone laugh.

"POTTER! Ten points from Gryffindor for existing!" She pointed at Harry recieving fits of laughter by all.

She then picked up a bottle from the table and that's when I felt a presence behind me. Professor Snape. I eyed her but she wasn't paying attention. Instead she said, "Today I want to teach you about the deadliest potion in the world: Shampoo!"

I held back a snort for the sake of the man behind me. Everyone was now roaring in laughter but it died away as Professor Snape sneered, "DETENTION, Miss Hooper."

After class she had almost escaped but Snape wasn't having it. "Not so fast, Miss Hooper!" He hissed. I shot her a nervous smile as she went back in the classroom.

**

"Oh my god! Why did I miss it!" Fred exclaimed after I told him about dear Professor Snappy. George was sitting next to him but didn't say a word to me.

Just like the whole time after our little encounter. I had gone to the courtyard to talk to him but he didn't even show up, so Jax told me to take my own advice and stop sulking.

"She's really good. . . .but I don't know what detention Snape's got planned for her. It's the feast today. . . .I hope she doesn't miss the grand entry of the schools!!"

"Yeah but I wonder what Snape's face would've looked like when she did that!! She's a prankster! And an individual one at that–"

"Are you thinking of replacing me Freddiekins!?" I threateningly said.

"Maybe. . . ."

I smacked his head with my book and shook my head.

"I'm wounded sire."

George still didn't say anything. He pretended to be looking at something rather fascinating in the sky.

"Seriously what the hell is wrong with you two!! I'm fed up of this!" Fred complained, looking from me to George.

"Of what?" I said in an oblivious voice.

"This cold war! You've not talked in weeks!! He tells me everything but not why you two are fighting! Now I want to know! Fess up!"

We remained quiet which annoyed Fred even more.

"Tell me right now!!" Fred demanded.

Finally George spoke up, "What!? that she came out of a BROOM CLOSET with that Slytherin git and didn't even tell her friends she was snogging him? I bet even Hermione doesn't kno—"