CHAPTER 13

••••

••••

"You went a total different level! It's so pretty!! God!!" Tracey shrieked as I got out of the bathroom.

"Wow! Are you planning on killing Blaise!!?" I commented on her dark blue,floor length dress.

"Oh come on!"

"No seriously! That is just–"

"Yeah I got it! Now get here Daphne! Weasley will know what he lost."

"Tracey!!"

"Well he really won't be able to look away once I'm done with your hair! Come here now!!"

"What's wrong with my hair?" I gave her a frown.

"Nothing's wrong you dumbwit! Sit!!"

After she messed up my hair a bit, she asked me to take a look in the mirror.

"How did you change it that quick?" I asked in disbelief.

"Just a few of mum's tricks." She winked in satisfaction.

"You really have a spell for everything! Even hair!" I shook my head and chuckled.

"Do you really think he'll like it?" Tracey whispered in an unsure voice.

"Are you kidding! He's gonna go mad! As it is he keeps giving you heart eyes! It's gross by the way. . . But! whatever you wear. . . .you'll look pretty"

"See! You CAN be nice when you want. . ." Tracey snorted.

"Now we go?"

"Now we go. Oh my– I'm excited and so nervous at the same time. . . .is that possible Trace?"

"Mhmm. . . .come."

We walked into the common room with all Slytherins in sophisticated suits and dresses. I spotted Blaise and Jack talking to each other but they didn't see us.