part 2 - the beginning

*now*

"Yes Stefanie," I said standing up, "I remember when Elijah came over for a visit, but he didn't say anything bad. He just said-"

"He said that he would be here for us if anything happened. Which means something will happen."

"Ah Stefanie, you exaggerate stuff. I assure you nothing bad will happen. What could happen anyways?"

"I don't know Hazel." Before I could make her feel better about this whole Hogwarts nonsense, we heard a knock on the door. "That must be Bella!" Stefanie said. We both ran downstairs like our life depended on it. We were so excited to finally see our best friend after a long time. 

She had came here to bring us to Hogwarts. With her. For her 6th year.

Damon slowly opened the door, giving away the look of beautiful Bella.

"Bella!" I screamed running down to her arms. Stefanie followed along, making us 3 hug and shed some tears. 

"I missed you guys." Bella said.

"We missed you more." 

Behind her was Bonnie and Enzo. Damon greeted both of them, him and Bonnie were amazing friends but so was my mom. She hugged Bonnie so tight.

"Let's go sit down." my aunt let everyone into the living room.

"How are you girls?" Bonnie asked us.

"Great!" Stefanie said smiling.

"Good." I chuckled.

"I see Damon has been taking good care of you Hazel, you've grown into a gorgeous girl, isn't that right mate?" 

"It sure is Enzo."

"Thanks." I said smiling shyly. Enzo would always compliment us but this one was a little sudden. Plus of course Damon was taking amazing care of me. He saw me as his own daughter the night my parents died.

"Bonnie, care to make some snacks with me?" my aunt asked Bonnie smiling.

"I would love to." They left to the kitchen.

"You girls should go enjoy your time together." Damon told us. Without any hesitation or doubt we all ran upstairs, giggling for no reason. 

I was the last one to come in the door so I shut the door behind us.

Bella started the conversation, "How are you guys?" 

"Good."

"Good too." I said after Stefanie. 

"Now how actually are you guys doing. I don't take good as an answer." she knew us too good.

"I'm afraid, about Hogwarts." Stefanie said.

"What about it?" Bella was the best at calming Stefanie, she was also the best at being our therapist. I was so thankful for her.

"I just have a bad feeling."

"Trust me Stefanie, Hogwarts is really fun. I was just scared as you were in my first year but, it's pretty awesome. Plus-" she started walking closer to Stefanie to give her a small hug, "you both will have me there." Stefanie hugged her back.

"What about you Hazel?"

"Fine." They both knew I wasn't a big fan of talking about me or my problems. Not since my parents death. I had hard time opening up since then. 

"It'll be ok." Bella said. 

"Food is ready!" we heard my aunt scream and ran back downstairs to the smell of sweet potatoes and some good made spaghetti.