part 4 - turn me

I quickly went down and sat next to my only friend in the Slytherin Table. Stefanie. 

"You good?"

"Fine." I said finishing the conversation and directly eating. Still feeling many faces staring me down. "I need blood." I told Stefanie and got up from my seat.

"But they are going to do the welcome back speech." 

"You'll summarize it to me at night. I really need blood."

"Ok Hazel. Be careful." 

"You too." I already had a blood bag in my pocket, I asked one of the teachers if I could use the bathroom. Or not asked, lied. She told me to wait until the welcome speech but with a little bit of mind control, it was very easy to convince her.

I walked as fast as I could from the Great Hall and found a place where no one could see me drinking blood. I found a hallway, no one seemed to be around. It wasn't going to take me hours to drink it so I quickly started drinking the blood. My eyes rapidly turned red and my veins under my eyes popped out. I could feel the fangs coming out as well. As I enjoyed the addicting and delicious blood, I heard a voice.

"Uh-" was the first thing they said. 

A big heart beat dropped on my heart. Making me let go of the blood. Quickly and deeply breathing in and out getting rid of the face features that made me an obvious vampire. I turned around. 

There stood a boy.

He had not so blonde but close to white hair. It looked amazingly soft. His eyes were silver-grey. They looked so mesmerizing. One could drown in those eyes and never come back up again. He had his black robe with a green tie. Slytherin. A charming, hot, slytherin.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"Why are you?"

"I asked first."

"I'm here to uh-" he looked a little nervous to... speak. 

"Spit it out."

"I want you to turn me."

"What?!" I asked him hoping he wasn't asking me to turn him into a freakin vampire. "What did you say?"

"Turn me into a vampire." Now that was quick, very sudden for someone who has no idea who I am. 

"And you are?"

"Draco Malfoy."

"Why?" I asked curiously getting closer to him, not being able to resist him. "What do you know about being a vampire?"

"I know that-" he said also walking closer to me. "you live for an eternity."

We both met in the middle of the hall. I looked at his eyes and truly melted. I don't remember the last time I felt this, this weird emotion. 

I grabbed one of my fingers and drew a straight line starting from his shoulders going down to his belt. "And why do you want that?" I asked, speaking slowly, taking the words out of my mouth slowly, I looked back at his eyes finishing my line. 

"Because-" he said bringing up the tension, surrounding his arms between my waist and neck, "I don't wanna die." he looked down while I still melted in his eyes.

"And I don't wanna live." the second I said that his head went back up, looking back at my green eyes. His face was an inch away from mine. I could smell his cologne. The smell wasn't too bad. No one was still around. 

He looked at my eyes, then my lips. Then back at my eyes and down to my lips again. 

I looked right into his face. Looked down to his lips, which was smirking. Then right back to his eyes and continued drowning in them.