part 10 - his blood

"Connor that's enough." Draco stood up, "we need to work on our project." 

"Hold on mate, It's just a yes or no question. Let her answer will you?" 

I was getting pissed.

He was asking too much.

Too personal.

More questions than I ever received.

And it was even more worse when all of it was about vampires.

"Connor." I said using my sharpy, mad voice.

"Yes darling?"

"Get out."

Pissed Hazel does not equal good things. 

"What?" 

I could see Draco smirk from my side view.

"You're asking too much." I was right. He was asking too much.

"So you did love someone?"

"Connor get out!" I highered my volume.

"Sorry."

"No-" I realized I was losing my temper once again, "No- I- I'm sorry. I shouldn't have screamed- But it's-"

"It's fine Hazel." he cut me off, "good luck with the project."

Just like that he left.

Now I felt guilty.

And once again, guilty Hazel equaled trouble. 

"You ok?" 

"Don't Malfoy-"

"Don't what?"

"Don't act like you care."

"Now I'm the bad guy?"

"No one is the bad guy. What are you-"

"You're so strange Hazel Salvatore." 

"Malfoy. Shut. Up. Before I shut your mouth for you." he was unexpectedly making me more mad.  

"And if I don't?"

That's it.

I lost it.

I've lost my temper once again.

My traits were too similar with Damon Salvatore

I swiftly went next to Malfoy right on my bed. Used the two of my hands and my strength and pushed Draco's shoulders down so that he was completely laying on my bed.

"What? Are you gonna kiss me again?" Draco asked smirking.

"No, I'm going to do better. To teach you a lesson you'll never forget."

I have officially taken a dive in his neck, my fangs finding the right vein in his neck. My right fang opened an hole in the external jugular vein while my left fang opened a hole in the anterior jugular vein. The blood came rushing in. Finding its place in my mouth.

I was drinking from Draco Malfoy.

That's what happens when you piss off a vampire. When you piss off Hazel Salvatore.

His blood tasted different. Different than the other human beings I tasted from. Strange. Very strange. What could make his blood different from any others? 

The blood went down my neck going down into my stomach but that's when I puked it out. I couldn't consume it. It wouldn't go any further down from my neck.