part 27 - battle

"What's going on here?" Severus Snape entered the room seeing Draco laying on the floor on top of my laps. "Go far away." he said acting like he knew what to do. 

I quickly transferred Draco's body from my laps to the floor. Kindly. Professor Snape started mumbling spells. The blood from his shirt started to go back to his body. Snape slowly stopped talking as I could hear Draco's heartbeat becoming normal.

I quickly knelt down next to Draco while Snape was getting up and watching us. "Draco!" I said seeing his eyes open. He slowly sat up and I jumped into his arms. He hugged me back with one of his arms while the other was getting support from the floor to sit up.

"You scared me!" I said choking him. Snape walked out of the bathroom, leaving us alone. "Are you feeling normal?"

"Mhm." he said letting go of our hug. "There is something I need to tell you."

"May I go first?" I said trying to get rid of the pressure of Julian.

"Yes you may." someone from the door said. 

Julian walked in the room. 

"I see you were keeping yourself busy over the years." he said looking at me and Draco. "He of course isn't as charming as I am." he spoke confidently.

Each time I saw him, I was traumatized. I kept feeling the pain he made me feel.

"Go on." Julian said getting closer to us, "Tell your new boyfriend about us."

"Hazel what in the bloody damn world is he talking about?" Draco said standing up, using his angry voice.

"Aww Hazel, he doesn't know?" he smirked.

"Know what?!" Draco was getting more and more irritated and displeased each second. 

"Know how I was her first love. Her first kiss-" Before Julian could continue, Draco interrupted him. 

"Hazel what is this idiot talking about!?" He screamed. He was about to lose it.

"I don't think he knows it as well." I said looking at Julian madly. Draco walked over to him but before he could even touch him or say a word, Julian pushed him hard towards the sinks. 

"Julian!" I said looking back at Draco. With his speed, Julian came next to me. 

"I know you miss me. This isn't goodbye." he said and left before letting me tell him what kind of an player he was. Before me ranting to him about how much he hurt me.

I ran to Draco, making him get up. "So this is your Pansy." I was surprised he wasn't mad. "Can we somehow kill him? Literally." Nevermind. He was mad.

"We can't. He's an original."

"What does that mean?" he asked confused.

"Very, very long story." I said smiling at him.

"There is something you should know Hazel." we started getting more serious. "Do you remember the vanishing cabinet I told you about?"

"Yes-" I said thinking back to that night in the Astronomy Tower.

"Do you know what I'm going to do with it?"

"I asked you but-"

"But I didn't answer." he paused while I let him do whatever made him more comfortable to spit out another secret. "Hazel... I have to let the death eaters into Hogwarts using that cabinet." he said not looking at me.

"But- you won't right? You wouldn't do that?" I said continuing to refuse every word he said.

"I have to- I promised I would."