[ 01 ] ➟𝔻ℝ𝔼𝔸𝕄 ℂ𝕆𝕄𝔼 𝕋ℝ𝕌𝔼 - 夢叶う

You are a quite a fangirl when it comes to the famous anime, Haikyuu. A volleyball sensation everyone so dearly loves. Who couldn't love Haikyuu? Of course, there was anime haters, who you despise greatly. You try to explain to your principal, parents, even friends, that you are getting hated on just because you like anime, but no one dares to speak up.

You would be lying if you have never dreamed of being in the Haikyuu, meeting the characters for yourself in person. You already know it's impossible, and there will be no end to this everlasting dream. Better to stick with shifting and crying yourself to sleep, knowing no one will understand you like you do.

-Next day at school-

'(Y/N), don't bump into them, don't even look at them, don't even try to become there friend, don't make eye-contact, just look at that very detailed, green tree that you've never noticed on your walk to school-'

"(Y/N)," Someone stops you in your trail.

Sigh, fake a smile.

"Hey- OH! Hey Lisa, how are you...? Long time no see..." You trailed off, it's been quite a awhile since you guys chatted, or even hang out.

"I've heard you liked that anime? What's it called? Haiku? That poem thingy? Well anyways- you're a freak for liking cartoons and I hate being friends with you-sorry not sorry," Lisa shrugs off.

Don't worry, I've been through this lots of times.

"It's fine, sorry for wasting your time," you quietly squeeze through her friends roughly, and wonder off to head instead of school.

'Shoot, I need to go pee, darnit (Y/N), hopefully you don't run into more people'

You quickly head off to the women's bathroom, strode through and shut the door instantly. You slide down the slippery door, finally some peace and quiet, where it doesn't feel crowded, and don't have to interact with anyone, you are in your little bubble-temporarily. After you do your business, you were just about you were opening the stall door, until you hear the door banging open, the sound rashing to your ears. It wasn't a pleasant sound.

"(Y/NN)," lingering your name for a few seconds. "I know you're in here~" you hear a girly voice closing in more, heading to your stall at a dangerous speed.

You stay quiet, knowing better not to answer and start a feud at 8:00 am in the morning. You hesitantly step back and sit down on the toilet, your hands starting to feel clammy.

"(Y/N), cut the chase, I know you're in there, I was watching your moves you sly fox," the girl chuckled darkly. You heard more footsteps shuffling your way,