Chapter 9: Hard Lessons

Anxiety filling my chest, I decide to show Zed exactly how I feel.

Practically throwing myself at him, our chests collide as he falls back onto the bed. I can tell he was not expecting me to do that, but I don't want to stop, as I straddle my legs around his.

Lacing my fingers through his long, soft hair, I press his lips to mine, begging for him to let me in.

His lips part, though somewhat reluctantly, as my tongue finds his. To entice him further, I ball my fingers into the roots of his hair, tugging tighter, doing what I can to awaken the heat I know is inside of him.

I feel Zed's hand land on the back of my thigh, his touch apprehensive and barely there, still not completely trusting of me.

However, it is enough to spark the flame growing deep within me. Now completely on top of him, I let the weight of my body further melt into his as our kiss deepens.

I feel his fingertips trail up my leg, linger past my bottom, and snake up my back under my thin shirt. His other hand slips past the waist of my black pants and down the side of my thigh, leaving a pleasurable burning sensation in its wake.

I can't help the slight moan that escapes my throat as I hitch my leg up, wrapping it around his as my own finger tips find the waist of his jeans.

"Zed," I breathe, breaking our kiss "I promise." My lips find his jaw and I drag kisses down his neck, right down to the sensitive spot above his collar bone. I let my tongue graze the area, making small circles as I feel him harden against my thigh.

"I want to believe you," he whispers, his hands roughly grabbing at me as his hips buck slightly into mine.

"Then believe me," I answer in a shaky breath. "I love you. Only you," I say against his skin, before quickly sucking at the hallowed area.

"Tessa," he moans, his hand reaching further up my back and smoothly unclasping my bra.

I spring back, now straddling him as I look down to his surprise. A sly smile spreads across my face as I rip my top, bra included, over my head and toss them on the floor.

His breath catches in his throat as his eyes shine over my bare chest.

"I'm only yours," I smile, waiting for him to react.

A second goes by and I feel my confidence waiver. Here I am feeling extremely vulnerable and professing my undying love to Zed, and it still might not be enough.

Zed looks away briefly, his mind somewhere else, before quickly locking his eyes back to mine.

"Fuck it," he exclaims, as he grabs my arms with both hands and pulls me back onto him.

With a wild gasp his mouth finds mine once again, as his fingers desperately grasp at my waist. I spread my legs further, willing my body even closer to his as I grasp the back of his neck.

Suddenly, my eyes widen at the scorching touch between my legs. Zed, his palms pressed against my most sensitive areas through my pants, rubs back and forth as his fingers graze another sensitive area I had never felt before. And it felt good.

Throwing my head back slightly, I moan his name through gasping breaths. "Zed," I breathe out, propping myself up slightly against his chest as he continues his work between my legs.

He applies a bit more pressure as his fingers move in circles against my bottom.

"Zed, I'm..." but can't finish my sentence as an incredible wave of pleasure threatens to explode from my core.

He presses harder before reaching up and taking my breast into his mouth. He usually teases me, waiting until I'm so close I could cry, but not this time. Instead, he begins sucking at my sensitive nipple, his tongue lapping it up between passes.

Uncontrollably and instinctively, a guttural moan escapes my throat as the pleasure finally explodes from between my legs.

I rock back and forth, grinding against each wave as my body shakes.

After a few moments, Zed releases my breast and presses me to his chest as my body finally begins to calm. He strokes my messy hair with one hand, the other still between my legs, no longer moving but pressing what's left of my pleasure against me.

I try to catch my breath, my eyes almost unfocused as my fingers hold onto his shoulders for dear life.

"Oh, we're not done," he says roughly, before flipping me onto my back.

My eyes light up as I see him rip his shirt off, whipping it at the wall as he stares down at me, his eyes on fire. He looks almost crazed, the vein in his neck pulsating as his eyes bore into mine.

"He will never fuck you like I can," Zed says through gritted teeth, clearly still affected by our conversation earlier, but choosing to take his anger out in way that benefits the both of us.

Frantically grabbing at my waist band, he quickly undoes my zipper and drags my pants down my ankles. I kick them off while doing the same to his jeans, practically ripping his boxers down until he is exposed enough to show just how hard he is.

Not even bothering to pull his jeans off completely, Zed hitches one of my legs over his arm, and plunges deeply into me.

I moan at the searing pleasure and pain that courses through my body with each thrust, as the pressure in my core builds once again.

"I'll always love you Tessa," Zed mutters between thrusts, my eyes closing as I focus on the build of ecstasy between my legs, willing him deeper inside me.

"Even when you do stupid shit, I'll still love you," he says, as I clasp my hand over my mouth to muffle the groans of pure bliss escaping my lips.

Just as I'm about to finish, he pulls out and flips me onto my stomach. I'm still thrown off as to what he's doing, when he grabs a fistful of my hair. Pulling hard, I feel him plunge back inside me, deeper than ever before.

The complete dominance and pleasurable-pain mixed with the intense waves of heat emanating from my core are almost too much to handle.

I never imagined myself being the type of girl who would enjoy the rough, carnal ways of hot make-up sex, but Zed has turned me on completely.

I angle myself against him in a way that hits an extremely satisfying spot inside. He pushes harder and faster into me, my eyes rolling back as my core squeezes around him.

For a second time, my body writhes with pleasure as my orgasm pulsates around him. I practically scream into the pillow as the feeling reaches my toes and the tips of my fingers.

"Tess," Zed groans above me, before I feel him spill into me, no longer worried about using condoms for obvious reasons.

He pulls out and collapses next to me on the bed, his breathing erratic as I roll over to face him.

His chest heaving and forehead glistening with sweat, he peers over at me as well, his face still hard.

Without warning, he roughly grips my chin between his thumb and fingers. A slow smile spreading across his flushed face, he asks, "now did I make myself clear?"

"Crystal," I answer back, biting my lip before leaning down to kiss him. "But," I whisper against his swollen, perfect lips, "I might need to try that lesson again," I tease, biting at his lower lip.

"Oh really?" he smiles, before rolling on top of me and repeating that message into the next morning.