8

Amberlyn's pov ***

I didn't expect his grandpapa to be such an ass! It seems like he is a little biased against women. He will talk to the men and ask questions about Sara or myself. He almost ignores Brenna.

  I'm helping Sara cook a few sides to go with the steaks that the guys are going to grill. We had left the bar and gone to Sara and Paxton's house. It wasn't something that I would have thought a biker would live in!

  Their house was four bedrooms and five bathrooms. It sat in a residential neighborhood of older houses. With the exception of the house across the street that was a little smaller than this one. I was told that it was where Jackson and Carlton live. Sara tells me about growing up in another house on this land. How Paxton and her brothers had burned the house down to get all of the squatters out.

  She also warned me that Tucker Harvey was a male chauvinist. "I kinda got that when he won't talk to you and I, but will ask the guys questions about us. And the way that he ignores Brenna. I mean, come on, she's a child!"

  "Brenna will get tired of it and blow up." Sara smiled. "I will back her one hundred percent! She's a very strong and independent young lady. Not to mention how smart she is."

  "Her intelligence shines through! I know that you and Paxton are very proud of your children. I would be!"

  "We are extremely proud of them."

  "Mommy, daddy said that he's ready for the steaks." Brenna said from the doorway.

  "Ok thank you, princess!" We carry the steaks out to the back patio.

  All the men are out there, watching the grill while the kids play on the swing set. "Now this is what life is all about!" I say to myself.

  Apparently Ashton heard me. He smiled and nodded. I went and kissed the top of his head. He pulls me to his lap. "I totally agree with you on that, love! This is how I see us in a few years."

  "Can I make request though?" Ashton nodded. "Just one baby at a time?"

  Ashton laughed loudly. Every eye turned to us. As we hugged. "I'm not going to promise that. That's up to you and God. We don't have multiples in our bloodlines. But neither does Sara or Paxton."

  "Oh shit!"

  "Don't worry, baby. You're strong enough to handle it!" He laughed more than what he should have.

  We ate and enjoyed each other's company. I went inside to use the restroom. "But grandpapa, mommy said someone touching my peepee is naughty. And only I can touch it to potty or wash it." I heard Carson say.

  "You know that I wouldn't lie to you. I'm your grandpapa. I know more than your mom. After all, she's just a dumb girl. They don't know anything about boys." I heard Tucker tell him.

  I text Ashton.
911 downstairs bathroom

  I listen to make sure that Tucker doesn't get Carson to do anything before Ashton can get here. I decide to record it, just in case he says that I'm lying.

  "I don't know grandpapa. Mommy seems like she is very smart to me. Daddy always says that mommy is intelligent, and that it means very smart. Daddy wouldn't lie to us."

  I see Ashton coming. So I motion for him to be quiet, but hurry.

   "Well I am telling you that I know what's best. I run this family." Ashton's jaw drops in shock. "Now do what I told you and show me your peepee. I want to make sure that you are growing right. The only way that I can do that is by testing it." Tucker was getting upset at being denied.