14

We walk back into the bar and notice Amberlyn is sitting at the bar and talking to Road Dawg. Her ass is killer in those jeans. Makes me just want to touch it. I go behind her and draw her into my arms. I notice that she didn't tense at all. A normal person would tense when pulled back by someone they didn't know right away. I decided to mention it. "You didn't tense, baby. Why not?"

  She chuckled. "I saw you in the mirror. If you weren't staring at my ass, you would have seen me looking at you."

  "Busted!" I laughed with her. I kissed her neck where it meets her shoulder. Earning a moan, as always. "Can you blame me when you have such an amazing ass to look at. I just want to sink my teeth into it." I say in her ear. I feel her shiver and chuckle again.

  "Road Dawg! Thanks for keeping me company.  I'll see you next time." Amberlyn said suddenly.

  "Have a good night!"

  "You too!" She said as she pulls me to the apartment. "You have two minutes to call Jackson. After that, you won't be talking to anyone but me."

  I call dad and give him my report. I finish in a hurry as Amberlyn starts stripping out of her clothes as soon as the door closes behind us.

  By the time she gets to the sofa, she only has on her bra and panties. A matching set of ruby red lace and silk. Too bad I might rip it in my rush. I push her against the sofa and bend her over the back. I sink to my knees and kiss both cheeks. I rip her panties off so I can get to the good stuff. Then I lick them, not missing an inch. I didn't miss her moan either. Then I bite each cheek, close to the center. I spread her legs and lick her from clit to ass.

  "Ashton!  Either fuck me or I will be upset. Very upset!" Amberlyn is out of breath. I take her clit into my mouth and suck as I insert two fingers. She squirts every where. I drink in as much as I can. I stand and smack her ass. Amberlyn moaned again.

  "Are you upset yet?" She was breathing heavy and quick.

  "Not yet." She admitted as she started to straighten up. I help her.

  "Sorry about the panties, baby. I'll buy you another pair." I pull her body to mine.

  I can't help but squeeze both of her beautiful breasts. I moan her name and nibble her earlobe.

  Then I pick her up and go to the bedroom. I toss her on the bed. Then I get a couple things out of the bathroom. This is going to be awesome!
         *******************
Amberlyn's pov ***

   Oh holy fuck! That was awesome! When Ashton comes from the bathroom, I know what he wants. As he gets on the bed, I stop him by putting my foot in the middle if his chest. He looks from my foot to me.

  "How many women have you backdoored?" I will not let him just automatically think that I will do it as other women have. He is the only one that I have ever allowed to do that to me.

  "Only you baby. I could never bring myself to do the backdoor with anyone else. We don't have to if you don't want to."

  I smiled. Then hook my foot behind his head and pull him to me. "You are the only one to do that to me also. I never wanted any other person to be that close and personal with me. I never trusted anyone but you, Ashton."

  He had a look of awe on his face. Ashton put his goodies down. Then he took me in his arms. "We have lost so much time and happiness. I promise to never allow anyone to keep us away from each other. Ever and always!" Ashton lowered his lips to mine and kissed me so tenderly that it brought tears to my eyes. But I also feel Ashton's tears. We made love with our mouths, our hands, our bodies, our hearts, and our minds.