10

Sara was fine and in good hands.  Paxton looks like he can handle her.

  I walk across the street to find Amberlyn asleep in the boys room with all three munchkins.

  I touch her cheek to wake her. "Hey baby. Come with me."

  She smiled at me but didn't move. "When I move my hand, Carson tenses his hold on me."

  I look around for Theo. I find him on the dresser. I rescue him and motion for Amberlyn to get up. She does and I put Theo under Carson's arm. Carson pulled Carlton's old teddybear closer.

   I kissed all three foreheads and took Amberlyn to my room. I went to take a shower as she went to bed. When I came out of the bathroom, she was almost back to sleep. "Are you ok, Ash?"

  She asked me quietly. "Yeah, I'm good, baby. Are you ok knowing that I killed my own grandfather?"

     "Nobody who abuses a child deserves to live. He tried to molest an innocent little boy who was supposed to be able to trust his grandfather to protect him. Tucker deserved nothing more than to die. My only hope is that he suffered as much as Carson. It is all of our responsibility to protect any child." She turned so that she was on my chest. "I will protect all of you with everything I am. That is my solemn vow to you. Now and forever!"

  "I will always protect you. Now and forever! That is my solemn vow!" We kissed to seal the vow. The kiss turned hot quickly. But I broke it off before getting too carried away. "We won't do that here. Because when we make love, we will be loud."

  Amberlyn giggled. "I like the way you think." She gave me a quick kiss and laid down beside me. We slept until eight o'clock, when the munchkins came running and climbed on the bed.

  "Uncle Ash! Auntie read us stories last night!" Brenna said in her normal loud, happy, childish voice.

  I notice that Carson is sticking to Amberlyn like glue. "Ok sweethearts. Can you guys go downstairs and let us get up and dressed?" Amberlyn asked them.

  "Ok! Come on brothers! Let the adults get their morning kisses done." Brenna said as if she is an adult. But she was right. I'm going to get my morning kisses done. We get up and brush our teeth. Before she can leave the bathroom, I pin her against the wall and lower my head. I kiss her just like she likes it, slow, deep, and sensual. Amberlyn wraps her legs around my waist as I pick her up. She moans as she feels my bad boy against her center. She will be mine for the rest of my life. Amberlyn is my destiny. My reason for surviving all through my life.

  I raise my lips from her's. "Good morning, baby!" Her eyes take a moment to open. When they do, there is love and lust in them. Even she knows that we belong together.
       *********************
Amberlyn's pov***

   I wake up to three little people busting into the bedroom. I get them to go downstairs while we dress and get ready for the day.

  "By the way, I didn't kill my grandfather. He is dead and back in Canada. I won't tell you what happened. Just know that he won't be hurting any more children." Ashton told me.

  "All that matters is that he can't hurt anyone again. I love you, Ashton."

  I want Ashton so damn much it is almost a physical pain. But we might have a return of the little people soon. We get dressed and go downstairs. Everyone is already across the street. So we join them. After breakfast, Ashton and I go back to his apartment. As soon as he shut the door, I was on him. Kissing as I started taking his shirt off by ripping it down the middle. Thank God it was an old tshirt that already had a cut at the neck. My lips moved to his neck as he ripped my shirt off of me.