Ch-3 It All Starts With Hate

Maya enters her office, she takes her heels off ang keeps them aside and sits on the couch, Cherylene also joins in, min joo also enters the room with 3 coffee cups and one lime soda.

Msya's office was enormous with small underground fake pound with fishes and elevated table space.

Maya sits there with her legs crossed.

Min joo- I also came, the people from cafeteria asked to give it to you.

Cherylene - come sit here.

Maya--I don't know but for some reason i can bet my soul that it's another will, that will change my life.

Min joo- let him talk.

Attorney jang- so, you are going to be 22 soon, well, sir has left another and I promise its the last one.

Maya--see, I told you.

Cherylene - let him finish first.

Attorney jang- so you need to get married.

Maya chocked on air when she was about to take a sip from her drink

Cherylene was patting her back.

Min joo- what do you mean get married, she is just 22.

MAYA--IS IT EVEN LEGAL, WHATS THE LEGAL AGE FOR MARRIAGE.

Attorney jang- its 18 years and you are 22

Maya - can't I seu them.

Attorney jang- in the contract signed by your dad and the groom's dad, well none of you can sue, they knew you will come up with this.

Maya--are you serious, are you telling me I need to get married to a complete stranger after my birthday.

Attorney jang- well, I don't think the guy is a stranger, you know him that top from childhood.

Maya is concentrated

Cherylene--who!?
Min joo- at least something good.

Attorney- you know the your childhood friendd..

Maya- who!? I may be knowing someone from childhood but friend!? Who is the friend I don't k ow of.

Attorney- son of Lee song-joo, Kim taehyung.

Maya's jaw drop and so did Cherylene and min jo's

Maya- it was better when it was a stranger.

Maya-if I don't obey the will.

Attorney jang- then Kim family, your family will have guardian rights on you.

Maya--you got to be kidding. Me.

Attorney jang- have I ever jocked around.

Cherylene practically asking a tiger and tigress to get married, 2 rulers.

Attorney jang- they do get married, well they give birth to kids.

Min joo- it's like asking north Korea and South korea's unity.

Maya- when is the nearest I can get a divorce. 1 month? I week?

Attorney jang- 6 months.

Maya--what the hell.

..........
While at taehyung's house.
Jimin was sitting on the hall beside taehyung trying his best to laugh at how karma hit him hard.

Taehyung- what do you mean, I have to marry that arrogant prick.

Lee song joo- no more questions you are getting married to maya Lee. And she isn't a arrogant prick, she responsible, talented and strong.

Tae's mother- she is kind and beautiful.

Taehyung- ofc. Why not. But what is the time I can get divorce.

Tae's mom- you are not allowed to divorce her.

Lee song joo- listen you need to get married. I know she is 22, we need to understand her, give her family love which she deserves.

Tae- but why me.

Tae's mom- no more question, you are meeting her at Royale garden Hotel. Private table no. 13.we have booked that.

Tae- what are you talking?

Tae's mom- we have spies every where, so don't think of escaping.

While at tae's

Tae- jimin, listen she is a complete witch.

Jimin- but she is young, pretty, beautiful.

While maya...

Maya- I mean how.

Cherylene- karma hit you hard.

Maya-- I shouldnt have said that on the morning.

Cherylene - just take him as a roommate which you are gonna live with 6 months

Maya-I can't see him every single morning.

Cherylene - you don't have a choice, or I'm pretty sure when your family gets the rights, they will sign things on your name and even worse, get you married to even worse person. At least you can divorce him.

Maya- giving rights isn't in a option.
They sigh..

While at taehyung's House.

BTS enters the room, tae his sitting in the centre of his bed with legs crossesed. His head on the support of his palm. And his elbow on his thighs.

Hobi- we heard, you are getting married.

Jimin- if I tell you his fucked up lifestory. Even if we tell his kids we are gonna still laugh.

The boys start laughing...
Taehyung- I hate that women, she is too arrogant for her age.

Yoongi- she is too successful for her age as well.

Tae- and you are her company's brand ambassador.

Jin- I wanted to be.

Namjoon- her brand is listed and on top is a bought in every country. She makes every thing we imagine.
Apps, gadgets, softwares etc.

Tae- so what, she is still rude, arrogant and doesn't respect elders.

Yoongi- she only doesn't respect you, if she didn't respect her elders, her family wouldnt be living so nicely.

Hobi- you need to try to understand her.

Tae- don't tell me that, I have to meet her today and even attend her birthday, and we will get married after 1 week of her birthday.

Jungkook- when is her birthday?

Tae- oh its, day after tomorrow.

Yoongi- you remember it.

Tae- uh? Dad told me now.

Jimin nods his head indicating he is lying.

Jin- don't worry, you are in denial.

Tae- i freaking hate her.

Hobi- it all starts with hate.

Tae- you guys are unbelievable.
__________________

Just comment anything for god sake, I don't even know if someone is reading or not. Because all I see is views but no comments nothing, don't like just comment I am happy.