Ch- 8 How Cute

It's been a 1 month since, the wedding.

Taehyung is eating his breakfast peacefully. Yeontan is also eating is food.

Maya comes out of her room half asleep.

Maya- hey! Squid. Only 5 months left, than I am free, free, free.

Tae - you know let's try to live peacefully.

Maya- peace is never a option bitch.

Taehyung continues eating his breakfast when maya makes a cereal bowl and starts eating.

Bell rings..

Both of them looked at each other.

Maya-- who is it GROOT?

Groot- it is 'youngest slitherin.' and youngest slitherin' wife

Maya-- who gave them my address!?

Tae- who?

Maya- it's my youngest older brother and his wife. I can bet that they are here to eat my head.

Tae smiles and continues eating.

Maya--groot open the mic.

Groot- telecommunication enabled.

Maya--see, I don't want to see any of your faces, one annoying face is enough already.

Taehyung lifts his face and maya responses with a smile. Indicating that she is talking about him.

Lee sang jee- maya, I am your elder brother, open the door.

Maya--speak from there,my baby Yeontan will get scared seeing ugly faces. (she says with a soft tone)

Taehyung- you talk with me as if, you are talking to a terrorist and with him like he is your baby.

Maya--yes, he is. I am his mommy. Right Yeontan.

Taehyung freazes a bit and smiles.

"mommy?"

Bae hye in- maya, we are here to talk to you. It's important.

Maya- I ain't signing any papers related to giving mayalina to you. I will rather give it to groot than you.

Lee sang jee- you have got maebob. Co, and is still the chairwomen of mayalina, now you got married into kim family. You can give up the Ceo position.

Maya--groot? Call the police and ask them to put a restraining order on my so called 'family'.

Maya--listen. Mayalina has nothing to do with you all. I will donate it to government or anything, but I won't give it anyone. Groot mic off.

Groot- request to the police sent and telecommunication disabled.

Tae- why are they after mayalina?

Maya-- you dumbass existence. Mayalina makes gadgets and high tech weapons for defence and many secret agancy. Except these, it also has collobarations with science institutions. Means lot of money.

Tae- so, it all for money.

Maya--no, I never recruit My scientist and engineer on the basis of certificates and degree. Anyone which can make a fabulous project, is hired. People learn here. If they control it. Nepotism will become high.

Tae- why did you even make mayalina

Maya- I am a marvel Fan. I wanted to be the Tony stark.

She blinks and leaves.

Tae is smiling there.

Maya--hey, don't you have a concert today.

Tae- yes, I thought you wouldn't go.