ch-19 In your head

maya's p/v

I woke up to see an unfamiliar place, it's warm but there is no one.

"Maya!?" a familiar voice calls

I turn to see dad, calling me, "is it you dad?" I ask., "yes it's me" he responded, I ran and hugged him. "I missed you dad so much," I said crying when he patted my head.

both sat on the bench. and we started talking

"you did great, you held yourself and did everything for me to be proud of."

"well, finally said that to me."

he keeps talking and all she does is listen to him.

"I am proud of you, that you aren't just the daughter of lee song joo, but Maya lee, the chairwoman of Korea's biggest tech company as well as maebob. co. you should be proud of yourself. a little girl as small as a flower petal goes untouched through thorns and sits on the throne. 
You know sometimes what you see isn't actually the truth, sometimes you should trust your instincts as well. You revealing the truth can save many lives.

She looked at him and then smiled.

"dad, I really want to ask, if it's the afterlife... because I remember I was shot by your grandson."

he laughs and says, "no kiddo its all going on your head. you should go back now..."

"and that kid Kim taehyung, love him more. you totally deserve him, he loves you."

as he says he gets up gives her a peck on her forehead and walks away, tears flow from her eyes. as she wakes up, she sees Kim taehyung sleeping next to her. She wipes her tears and tries to get up but her she experiences a sudden pain in her stomach . when she moaned in pain . Tae woke up .

"You woke up" he exclaimed in excitement as he hugged her tight , she in shock raised both her hands.

"they got arrested." says yoongi to jimin as he walked in, to see them like that.

yoongi - this bitch woke up.

everyone who were waiting outside rushed in and hugged her.

"you know, my waist is hurting bad, get OFF" she shouted.

they all watching her in excitement.

"let me call the doctor" said jin and left to call him.

maya was lying on the bed while pouting her face, the rest of them giving intense glances to the doctor.

the doctor said "well, Miss is safe, her vitals are stable and she is fine, but for the injury to recover it will take 10 days, so we will discharge her after 5 days.

cherylene- thank you, sir. well, I will be going I need to handle the reporters.

do min joo- someone else confessed to your attempt to murder I need to go meet detective Park.

Maya- so they got arrested.

Tae- you knew.

Maya- I suspected but they actually are.

namjoon- you are saying, you knew who attempted murder on you?

jimin- its not lee min hyuk, lee sang jee or lee min hyuk's youngest son.

Maya- I know its bae jae yi and lee jung hyun , the eldest bitch and the eldest slytherin heir.

yoongi- more than half of your family wanted you dead.

maya- they aren't my family its you all who my family is.

they smiled.

"wait, hold on, you are telling me, you knew people trying to kill you were around you but you didn't tell the police," said tae

Maya- I told the police. and I only got to know when I tracked my old phone in the same location as lee jung hyun. so the man I stabbed was lee Jung hyun as he coincidently went for so-called appendix surgery. what a coincidence right.

tae- it was only the namsan incidence they got caught for, what about the car who was tryna hit you when you were drunk walking, the one when someone threw a glass slab on you from a height of more than 100 feet.

Maya- wait, how do you know about the glass incident.

tae- does that matter right now.

hobi - it was min joo.

jungkook- but the one who told me was Cherylene.

Maya- I am surrounded by traitors!!!

jimin- well, bae hye in and lee sang jee were responsible for the glass slab, and Kang Ji hyun, your middle bitch was for car incidence.

Maya- holy shit, my family is wiped off.  I don't believe, lee sang jee and his wife are capable of a crime. they are too useless to even for being a murderer., three of them will only pleed if they want something, they wont get into murder. I more of a suspect someone else.

(she says laughing,)

lee joon hyuk entered. " well, not me, I didn't try to kill you nor wanted anything from you' he said.

when maya popped her head to see him and said " i know" , but the boys were giving him only killer glances

Maya- can I talk to my brother alone.

tae- I ain't going.

Maya- sloth go and wash up, you need to bath.

jimin- you were sleeping for 2 days, he never left your side. I agree he needs to bath.

they all left , but as they close the door, all of them stuck their ears to the door...

in the room...

she got up and straightend her back.

"sit comfortably, I am your just your older brother, well, thank god you are fine now, after the glass incidence and the almost car accident, if only taehyung didn't pull you back."

Outside everyone patts herioc taehyung for saving maya's life

While

Maya picked up a fruit knife from her side and hid it under the blanket.

Maya- how do you know about the car accident?

Joon hyuk- I heard it when taehyung was saying it to you.

While suddenly freazes as a sudden thought crosses his mind.

Maya- we never discussed that he. Pulled me. Back.
(She said it with a smirk as if she finally caught him)

Joon hyuk starts to suffocate maya by chocking her when taehyung barged in along with rest of the member and punched joon hyuk, while maya is coughing,the boys surround her making it impossible to reach her.

_____________________
You know its messed up but pls enjoy....