Ch-4 Agreements For Once

Maya is sitting on a round table across taehyung. They are both glaring at each other but are not saying a word.
after a while of awkwardness, maya speaks.

Maya--did this have to be you.

Tae- I can ask that also.

Maya- you dumbass, you planned it right.

Tae - you rude prick, I have the girls going crazy for me why will I ever want to marry you.

Maya- I don't want to see you every day.

Tae- you are 21 why do you wanna get married.

Maya- you ARE TALKING AS IF I HAVE A CHOICE.

Tae- fine, but we would get a divorce.

Maya-  the time we have keep our marriage according to the contract is 6 months.
We are getting divorce then.

She threw a file.

Maya--sign it, I don't trust you what if you say you don't want a divorce.

Tae- we can get a divorce? Well, nice.

Taehyung signed the contract.

Tae- deal.
Maya--deal.

Maya hides the contract gives him a copy and takes a selfie.

Maya--I am sending it to your mom, she has been asking for these from the moment you entered, now sit here for 30 mins do whatever you want and we are leaving then.

Tae- I agree with you for only this once. Okay!.

Both of them put themselves in their phones. Taehyung started watching something on his phone and maya was working on her tablet

After 30 mins she shuts her tablet puts it in her bag and leaves, taehyung leaves also.

At bts practice room...

Taehyung enters the room and is showered with questions.

Jimin- how was it.

Tae- I signed a divorce contract

He said it after handing the contract to them.

Yoongi- I can bet my soul, they will dismiss the contract.

Tae- shut up.

All the boys read the contract and tossed it on a drawer in their practice room. And continue practicing
The boys were peacefully practicing until bae Ji jyun enters.

Bae ji jyun- taehyung oppa~

the boys stepped dancing and turn to her.

jimin- and I was thinking we will be practicing peacefully

jin- call p bang that this woman doesn't let us practice.

bae ji jyun- annyeongyaseo Oppa. oh jungkook, see noona is here.

jungkook- I don't call you noona, we need to practice can you just go.

bae Ji jyun- oh, I am going wait, taehyung Oppa, I have been chosen as the brand ambassador of maebob, so I am going to Maya's birthday party, weren't it for her being the chairwomen, I wouldn't have gone at all but I am important there so, will you go with me as my partner.

the boys start chuckling.

taehyung- well, huh? I have a situation. so I cant.

ji jyun- she didn't invite you?I know she is rude but it's bad.

taehyung- its not like that.

bae ji jyun- you know, she used to bully me during high school.

yoongi- she studied  in MIT Cambridge. and she skipped half of her school and graduated at 18, how, will you explain her being your batchmate.

bae ji jyun couldn't speak a thing.

namjoon- people are suspecting you both dating, you both shouldn't go at all together. now leave.

bae ji jyun left the room annoyed.

hobi- she is such a liar.

jimin- she should at least think before lying.

tae- wait, she graduated at 18.

yoongi- if you look at her without prejudice, there is no better person than her.

jimin- are you sure you from this world. she famous for doing things that can surprise anyone.

tae- I read about it but I thought it's a lie, I can't believe she is smart.

namjoon- I am IQ 148, you call me that right. she challenged me when we met her last time at isac, she came as a sponsor. we couldn't complete the match because of the multiple events, but I got to know that her IQ is 167. everyone knows who went there. see there is a reason behind all the unbelievable stuff she makes. and she handles two companies. of 2 opposite fields

tae- why didn't I knew that.

yoongi- you were carrying around a baby, you found from nowhere.

jungkook- it's still a mystery as to where did you get the baby from.

taehyung- I saw that baby with the staff, it was so cute. I just picked it up.

jungkook- WOW!

the manager came in..

BTS manager- so taehyung your wedding announcement will be done on miss Maya's birthday party.

tae- it reached to you as well.

manager- for now, for keeping it safe and not letting it leak, only the people you and miss Maya told PD band, me, your family, and Maya's attorney.

namjoon- doesn't Maya's family know?

manager- No, we had a meeting with her lawyer and your family.. where pd band suggested not to tell them.

jin- he is right, I'll rather trust dispatch for keeping it a secret than her family.

jungkook- i gree.

jimin- things are going fast. good , good.

Maneger- so, the party is at cruise, to avoid. Unnecessary reporters crashing in.

Tae- for someone who doesn't know swimming is having a party on a cruise.

Jimin- wait a minute, how do you know she can't swim.

Namjoon- for some one who knows everything about maya says he hates her.

Tae- I got to know because my sister told me.

Jin- your sister would betray anyone but not maya.

Tae- I just don't, it just came out of my mouth.

Tae leaves the room nervously and awkwardly as if he was caught in a lie.

Yoongi- he is in denial, don't worry acceptance will come soon...

Namjoon- that thing, he doesn't know his true feelings yet.

Jimin- you know, what's the best part, this morning they were fighting with each other on the road, and were cursing the other, on how a wife and husband like themselves they will get and they just got to know they are getting married to each other within 3 hours of the fight.

Jin- the irony mann.

Yoongi- karma.