Ch-7 I forgot, I m married.

1 week later...

its been 1 week since her birthday, because of leaving bae Ji jyun in the sea, she had a huge fight with her youngest elder brother lee sang jee, without caring much she still didn't apologize, media didn't get to know this news, and they didn't themselves talk about this much. They had to report kim taehyung and maya lee's wedding 

-present-

Maya p/v

right now I am standing in front of Kim taehyung, I didn't bother much with giving a pretty smile. I am too exhausted and I really want to smack his head.

Pastor- does Kim taehyung takes Maya lee as her wife.

Kim taehyung( with an unamused face) yes, I do.

pastor- does Maya lee takes Kim taehyung as her husband.

Maya - ( looks at him she really wants to shout NO, but she will get into a bigger mess, after saying, it's only 6 months, that's okay.) Yes, I do.

all the faces which were filled with anxiety unsure what I'll say turned pleasant. bae ji jyun who came with my sister in law only to pass me anger glances sat their annoyed, my family was annoyed too, forget them, they aren't family. my family is groot.

Taehyung p/v-

I thought it finally ended, now I have to live with maya in her house, I really want to escape from here. I thought fans will do something and I will not have to get married, but surprisingly they supported me. just why? 

but, it wasn't less. now the whole crown is chanting. KISS! KISS! KISS!

Maya- *whispers* I will kill you if you do.

yoongi, jimin read the situation and were laughing.

tae-*whisper* arrogant bitch, this would probably your first kiss.

Maya- * whispers**scoffs*- I am doing this because they are shouting, if you misunderstand it, I cannot help your delusional ass.

Kim taehyung *whispers*- you-

Maya steps up on her toes places her thin and small hands-on his face with the other hand holding the bouquet and kisses Kim taehyung, whose eyes opens wide open, everyone, yoongi, jimin, cherylene, min joo jin, hobi, jungkook, namjoon, everyone whose name is mentioned drops their jaw.

and the clueless audience except the slitherin sitting in the audience clapped and cheered.

the party ended quick, media got a lot to publish, through the whole event maya nor taehyung talked to each other. even in the car, they were silent, the only thing that made noise was yeontan.

as they reached Maya's house.

Maya stands in front of the gate and it opens.

tae- what the?

Maya- see my house uses biometrics to unlock, you have been updated in the system, but anyway, the password is 3000.

tae was impressed but he tried his best not to show it.

Maya- there are many rooms here your is the room most distant to mine( she says with a smile of relief). you can access any room, I don't care. except for my bedroom. do not touch any action figure or merchandise whatever you want to eat, cook yourself. the cleaning robots clean dust, they cant organize the mess. and lastly, meet my baby, Groot.

tae- baby!?

Maya- Groot, introduce yourself.

Groot- hi, I am Groot. welcome mr.kim taehyung.....*gives his introduction*

Maya- and for yeontan(she becomes soft for yeontan, and takes him from him, yeontan gladly comes to her) for this cute baby I have a playroom. 

she takes him and shows yeontan the playroom, who gets excited and runs in. taehyung who was following her sees and gets impressed.

she leaves yeontan and turns and bumps into Kim taehyung.

Maya- CaN yOu WaLk a BiT aWAy FroM Me!!!

tae- off, go! 

Maya- I have a few sleeping issues, so if you see someone walking around don't think its a ghost.

she gives him an attitude and walks ahead.

taehyung- chill, it's for only 6 months.

the next day...

Maya walks out of her room, in her shorts and loose shirt which doesn't serve much purpose. half asleep, she didn't realize taehyung is sitting there. she goes to the table sits there, puts her head down and...

Maya- Groot? where is cherylene

groot- miss, she has sent the message that she is coming 

maya lifts her head only to see taehyung looking at her with disgust.

maya- arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

taehyung- can you dress appropriately.

Maya- I forgot, I am married. you bitch, couldn't you tell me , you were sitting here. I never shouted louder.

Groot- no, ma'am you shouted much louder when the lights went off in the city last week.

tae- can you stop screaming. I am too exhausted to fight with you.

Maya- I want to scream, I'll scream,

tae- shut it, bae ji jyun is better than you

Maya- then go to her, why are you coming here.

Tae- I didn't want to marry you

Maya- like I was dying to.

cherylene, who has entered the house with do min joo.

cherylene- SHUT UP!

both of them who had almost climbed the table fighting turned their head to her.

cherylene- sit on your fuckin seats.

maya- he started it.

tae gets up , pulls her throws in her room and shuts the door.

maya- hey, are you kidding me.

tae- wear something appropriate.

Maya- my house, my rules., groot? open the door to my room.

Groot opens the locks

tae- groot lock the doors

nothing happens.

Maya- secondary commands are only given by my voice.

Maya opens the door and comes out and kicks his knee.

tae- ouch, if I get injured, I'll mobilize the fans.

Maya- I will call the S.W.A.T.

cherylene- I give up. 

they both keep on bickering, this happened every morning, where innocent people like do min joo, yoongi, cherylene, jimin, jungkook, jin, hobi or namjoon always suffered.