Ch-16. It's Yeontan

Maya- groot, who is it?

groot- it's the middle Slytherin heir.

Maya- huh!?

she rushes to open the door to see a 17-year-old boy standing there with a bag. and suitcase.

lee Chun ae- can I come in?

Maya- okay!

she lets him enter and locks the door securely, he enters and gets amazed.

lee Chun ae- you surely have a beautiful house.

Maya- I know

lee Chun ae- are these all robots.

Maya- yes, well that's not the point. the question is why are you here?

lee Chun ae- I ran from home. I need to stay somewhere.

Maya- you realize that right, I don't like people who have the same blood and genes as me.

Lee Chun ae- this is the only place, my parents won't casually come to find me, they cant guess I came here.

Maya- okay, well I am alone at home. It's fine for me but I know for sure I don't trust people from the lee family.

lee Chun ae- I just need a room.

yeontan rushes in towards Chun ae.

lee Chun ae- you have a dog? I heard you hate pets.
and you slaughter them.

Maya- I don't slaughter them. where do you get this information from?

lee Chun ae - internet, that's the only way I can know about you.

Maya- why do you even trust those sources, dont rely on the internet so much. well, why do you even search me up?

lee chun ae- duh!? you are more popular than a celebrity, if only my friends would believe you really are my aunt I'll be as popular as song jo , moreover my dad always saves article on you.

Maya- who!? joon hyuk hyung. ( she smirks) btw, who is song jo.

lee Chun ae- oh, song jo is a bully, his dad is very rich .btw, whats his name, the doggo.

"It's yeontan," she says as she takes out juice and cake from the fridge and gives him.

" thank you for the food." says he. " btw, who named him," he asks

Maya- well he isn't my dog, its taehyung's dog but because we are married then yeontan lives here with us.

"okay" he exclaims.

Maya- if I ask you something will you be hurt.

lee Chun ae- what!?

Maya- what is your name?

lee chun ae- come on, this is embarrassing. but, its lee chun ae.

Maya- well chun ae, meet your cousin, yeontan and groot.

groot- hello slythrin heir.

maya- well, save him as chun ae now.

chun ae- this place is amazing!

Maya- btw, when I got a cut on my shoulder, why did you come home.

chun ae- how did you know!?

Maya- I have my ways.

Chun ae-you are scary! my dad sent me to check on you.

maya nods as she sees him eat, you should sleep now. You can sleep in the room you want just dont sleep in mine or tehyung's or even yeontan's. one more thing. Get home back as soon as possible, you have parents, treasure them.