𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1 - 𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎

[December 1st]

"Buzz, buzz..."

Y/N's phone vibrated in the pocket of her jeans, making her grit her teeth as she hoped no one else would've heard it. She looked up slowly. No one was looking at her. Sighing in relief, she switched her phone on while slipping it out of her pocket. She placed it on her lap and looked at what idiot texted her during class, but it was no surprise. 

The damn class chat...

A laugh threatened to escape her lips as she stared down at the texts on her phone. She looked up and finally noticed that the majority of the students in the class were glancing at each other with mischief. 

Lori-potato991:

"Look at this meme ya'll! Professor Joon's usual, serious duck-like face!" *Picture*

Lori snickered as her eyes met Y/N's who was dying out of held-back laughter. Lori had been Y/N's friend since the begging of the year and they were a terrible duo... They always sent memes and never had enough of them, to the point where people even tried to remove them from the chat. But of course, failure was the only result they'd obtain. It was impossible to kick the two out since they somehow always found their way back into the chat. 

Y/N took a deep breath since she decided to make a really dangerous move. She was afraid but in that instant, a weird and sudden feeling of confidence rushed over her. It's now or never - she thought.

Y/N-swagidkwtfiswrongwithme:

"And... ladies and gentleman, it's time for me to expose So-Hyun..." *Picture*

Some people gasped at the picture that Y/N had dared to send into the chat, meanwhile, others just stared at their phones in shock. It was a picture of So-Hyun grabbing Professor Woo's tie. However, many other things were going on in the picture, such as his hands at the hem of her skirt, pulling it up slightly. Just enough to see her red-lace underwear.

The surprised gasps had caught the teacher's attention, so he tore his marker from the whiteboard and looked at his students.  

Y/N smirked at the reactions she was getting. She liked the fact that she was about to get her revenge after two years... but there was something that made her hesitate. She decided not to post it on social media just yet, she wasn't sure if she'd go to that extent.

"Is there something shocking or funny going on?" the professor rose his eyebrows as he stared at his students, suspiciousness and annoyance evident in his tone. Some of the youngsters stayed paralyzed, some didn't even bother to listen as they were copying whatever was on the board and the rest shook their heads with a flustered smile. The professor turned his back towards his students once again and proceeded onto writing stuff that no one understood on the board. 

Yang So-Min💕:

"So hold up! Are saying that Mr. Woo, our science teacher, has an affair with Oh So-Hyun?"

Y/N grinned as she confirmed her classmate's suspicions. Right as was finished and about to put her phone back into her pocket, horror spread over her face as she saw her math teacher, Professor Joon, standing right in front of her. His eyes piercing hers through his round glasses as he stuck his hand out, signalling her to hand him the phone. However, she put it into her pocket and came up with a lame excuse.

Or at least she tried to do so...

"Mr. Joon... you see, I was muting my phone, I-I realized that the sound was on." she nervously scratched a non-existent itch on the nape of her neck, hoping he'd believe her. Though her hope was completely crashed when he moved his hand nearer to her as his scowl became more intense. There was a very much high-key hint of arrogance on the teacher's face which Y/N hadn't missed as she reluctantly pulled her phone out of her pocket again.