Murder at the Temple

As the sun sunk below the horizon, Sasaki Kojirou lay bleeding on the ground. His blade dropped to the stairs below him before his chest began to convulse.

An arm then burst forth from his chest and a bloodied servant crawled out of his body. The servant leapt into the air and made its way into Ryuudou temple.

Souichirou Kuzuki sensed the bounded field being breached so he quickly made his way outside, only to be jumped by the servant.

Caster walked to the entrance with a concerned look.

Caster: "Assassin. Where are you?"

She looked around until something shone and caught her eye

Her eyes widened as she saw Kojirou's sword laying on the steps before it disappeared.

She adorned her usual attire and walked to the temple. Her eyes widened again in horror as she saw Kuzuki on the ground with the cloaked servant on top of him.

???: "...What...is...he?"

Caster: "Get away from him, you monster!"

???: "I cut...belly. I cut...wrists. I cut...chest. He...still...doesn't...die. What...is he?"

Caster: "He's my master, now get off of him!"

The servant stood up and walked away from Kuzuki. Caster then saw a knife in his hand and reacted too slow to stop the servant from planting the knife in Kuzuki's head, killing him immediately.

???: "Now...you...die."

???2: "I think not."

The servant was surprised as someone appeared behind him. It barely managed to avoid a slash from a rather sharp blade.

The unknown servant was partially in the shadows so neither of the others could get a good look at him. Judging by the voice though, it was male.

???: "Who...are...you?"

???2: "Call me Saber. Only my master shall know my true name."

Meanwhile, Y/n and Sakura found themselves outside the church. Waiting for them was Rin Tohsaka and Shirou Emiya.

Sakura: "S-Shirou..."

Shirou: "Sakura...You're a master too?"

Rin: "Y/n. I'm surprised you have a servant. That your sister or something?"

Jack giggled as she sat on her master's shoulders.

Jack: "Nope! We're assassin."

Okita: "We came to warn the priest. I am Alter-Ego, by the way."

Rin: "Two servants!?"

Rider: "I am Rider, Sakura's servant."

Shirou: "What are you warning the priest about?"