Pirates of the Holy Grail War

The house was split. Three different groups were currently talking among themselves. The girls were one group, they hung out mostly in the backyard or in the living room.

The kids were another group. There may only have been two members of that group, but they had fun.

Then...there was the Bois.

Galahad: "Hmm...I'd have to say lady Scàthach."

Enkidu: "Not a bad choice, she does have a rather fine physique."

Y/n: "Mhm, I'm more partial to Okita myself."

Gilgamesh: "They do say you never forget your first. In your case you stick with your first servant."

Gilgamesh laughed as a few more of the guys joined in. Cù and Emiya were both there as well as they wanted to discuss a plan for the remaining rogues.

Cù: "Scàthach may be a pretty face, but she's a damn sadist."

Y/n: "That's cuz she probably trained you by playing fetch with you."

Cù: "Do not underestimate me, lad. I am THE best at fetch."

Gawain: "What of miss Sakura? I think she is a rather attractive girl."

Tristan: "I'd have to agree, Gawain."

Y/n: "True. Sakura's incredibly attractive. But at the same time, knowing what she's had to endure makes it difficult."

Gilgamesh: "Ah, I suppose her suffering has made her more of someone you wish to protect."

Y/n: "Immensely so."

Saberlot: "...What about miss Rin."

All: "She'd get it."

Yeah, the guys were kinda dumb.

But that's not to say the girls were any better of course.

Sakura: "I uh...I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with this conversation."

Nobu: "It's fine, don't worry about it. Look, we all know master's got some serious potential."

Merlin: "Mhm. Besides, what if there's some seductress servant out there?"

Okita: "Then all we have to do is get to Master first."

Medusa: "I don't think it's as easy as that, Okita."

Tomoe: "I'd have to agree. It's not something we should push onto master. It'll only make it more painful when we have to go."

The servants all went silent for a minute. Tomoe was right, they would eventually have to leave their current master behind once the grail was obtained. When that happened, what was going to be left for them? A fleeting memory was all that their time here was going to be. They would likely forget the faces of the other servants and the faces of their masters. As the girls listened to the boys loud banter they wondered how the others were feeling about this.

The fact was that they were much the same. They would disappear just as the girls would, so why were they acting like they wouldn't.

Tomoe: "They're making the most of it, huh?"

Scathach: "It's not anything as depressing as that. I think they want to believe that Y/n will use his wish to keep us around forever. In a sense, I share that sentiment. He doesn't seem to want the grail war to end if it means that we can remain."

Sakura: "Then... I have that same wish. I don't want to see any of you disappear. Especially after you've all been so kind to me."

The others smiled before Y/n came barrelling out of the room with the guys.