Honour Bound Inferno

Y/n was frankly at a loss for words. The woman that had his head in his lap was clearly an Oni. A demon from Japanese mythology that loved causing shenanigans.

But this Oni was different. She was gentle and despite her having burning red eyes, there was no sign of any malice from her.

???: "Master? You okay?"

Y/n: "U-Uh, yeah I think so. W-who are you?"

???: "Oh, my apologies. I'm a servant. My class is Archer. My true name is Tomoe Gozen."

Y/n: "Tomoe Gozen!? The warrior Oni that was the concubine of Minamoto no Yoshinaka!?"

Tomoe: "Yes. That's right. I'm honestly quite surprised you know of me."

Y/n: "I mean. You're well recorded in the history of Japan. Though you look really different in art depictions."

Tomoe: "Doesn't everyone?"

Y/n stayed silent for a minute before he realised that his head was still in Tomoe's lap. The oni archer then fixed her gaze in a seemingly random direction.

Y/n: "Tomo-"

Tomoe: "Shh. Listen."

Y/n focused his hearing and he could hear something coming towards them. Something...loud.

???: "aaaa..."

Y/n: "What is that?"

Tomoe: "No clue..."

???: "aaaaaaaaaa..."

Y/n: "It's getting..."

Tomoe: "Louder..."

???: "aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA..."

Y/n and Tomoe both jumped to their feet and moved out of the way as a black blur shot straight past them.

???: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

*BOOM*

Both Y/n and Tomoe got into a fighting stance as the unknown assailant crashed into the tree behind them. A red glow in the shape of a visor then shone out from the dust cloud.

???: "AHA!! FOUND YOU!! WHO'S THE WHORE!?"

Tomoe: "*inhale*...deep breaths, Tomoe. Don't kill him yet."

Y/n: "Rogue servant, I assume?"

???: "NOT ANYMORE, COCK GOBLIN!!"

Tomoe: "Could you tone the volume down. I'm pretty sure there are dogs going deaf out there."

Meanwhile, at the church.

Cù: "Ugh, whoever's screaming I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS!!"

Gilgamesh: "Tch, I see the mad dog has made a return."

Kirei: "Kariya Matou's berserker? I see."