Student and Shishou

Lancer was a man of many talents, dying being one of them apparently. But he was never one to fear another person.

Unless that person was the Scotswoman from the land of Shadows that stood before him now.

Lancer: "I'm so gonna fuckin' die right now."

???: "I see you haven't changed very much, Cù."

Cù: "Nor you, Scàthach."

Scàthach: "I see you're in service to that priest in there

Scàthach: "I see you're in service to that priest in there. It's fun to see you slaving away as a scout rather than actually putting your skill to use."

Cù: "You're certainly one to talk

Cù: "You're certainly one to talk. I assume you're one of the rogue servants?"

Scàthach: "Aye, that I am. However I imagine my master will make his way to me soon. One can't stay too far away from one's own people after all."

Cù: "Huh?"

Scàthach: "My masters family hails from the same place I and my sister once did."

Cù: "Ah, so he's one of my neighbours as well, eh?"

Scàthach: "Oh, he was born here. But his family once settled in Scotland."

Cù: "Huh. Either way, if you're a rogue then I'll need to take you back to your master...or I could take you out here and now."

Scàthach: "Hahaha. Don't be ridiculous, boy. You're still as fiery as the days I trained you. But you've got a lot to learn."

Cù: "Your master's certainly interesting. I'll give him that much."

Scàthach: "Is that so? Tell me about him."

Cù: "I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him directly. But from my observations he's a skilled mage. The kid clearly bears some bad memories though. There's also the fact that he clearly has some family troubles."

Scàthach: "Oh?"

Cù: "He mentioned a name while he was spaced out at one point. Llana I think it was."