The Beast of Pity

The servants and their masters ran as fast as they could to Ryuudou temple. Tiamat was among the first to arrive as massive pillars with eyes sprung out of the ground and covered the skies above them.

Tiamat: "Demon God Pillars."

Gilgamesh: "Heh, this should be no problem for us."

Y/n arrived with his eyes glowing icy blue as he glared at the being that stood in the middle of the temple courtyard.

Y/n: "Goetia, I assume?"

The being turned and regarded Y/n as no more than a nuisance.

Goetia: "Hmph, foolish. This is the extent of your attempt to intercept me?"

Goetia remained silent as a spear was sent flying past his head

Goetia remained silent as a spear was sent flying past his head. He looked to Thrùd, Hildr and Ortlinde, all of which were ready to unleash hell upon the beast.

Goetia: "I see. It is still a mere annoyance. You cannot and will not defeat me."

Y/n's glare hardened before he raised his fist to the sky.

Y/n: "BRING HIM DOWN!!"

With the command given, every servant there charged forwards. Kirei, Illya, Shirou, Rin and Sakura all nodded to one another and sent their own servants forth to battle Goetia.

Archer and Assassin Emiya both rushed towards Goetia, only to find their path blocked by a pillar. It seemed to be the same for the other servants that were fighting, they had to deal with the pillars.

So Y/n made a choice.

He walked forwards despite the protests of Okita, despite the warnings from Mordred, despite Xiang Yu's roar to return to a safe spot. He pressed on towards Goetia. Lightning crackling around the blade in his hands.

He then broke into a run as Goetia took notice. As he got closer, Goetia swiped him off to the side, sending the mage crashing into a wall and spitting up blood.

Y/n: "Welp...that sucked."

He slowly got to his feet as Goetia walked towards him. He barely managed to avoid a punch before he swung himself under Goetia's arm and slashed at the beasts back.

There was minimal to no damage done.

Y/n blocked another punch with the sword before a flash of light formed a thin series of lines across Goetia's chest. Those lines of light then revealed themselves to be flashes of a blade. Okita grabbed her master's arm and dragged him to a safer spot.

Okita: "Have you gone mad, Master!?"

Tamamo Vitch: "That was rather reckless...and stupid, may I add."

Tiamat: "Leave Goetia...to me."

Tiamat walked towards Goetia and the two clashed with enough force to cause a small earthquake. Y/n watched as Tiamat held off against Goetia and he returned to making sure his servants were all fighting effectively.