Angel of Assassination

To say the train ride to the countryside was interesting would be the ultimate understatement. Along the road, someone had accidentally stumbled into the servant carriage. Lucky for the servants there, it was a child. Edmond quickly escorted the little spawnling out of the carriage however and Y/n swore he saw about seven women faint after looking at him.

Tiamat was under constant medical surveillance due to her broken horn. Chaldea doctors were working with her to make sure she was okay.

Ishtar used the overhead luggage compartment as a makeshift bed. She just floated up and put a blanket down for her to lie on.

Jack and Abby were both playing video games at Tomoe's recommendation. Asterios watched as they hopped around on the screen.

Y/n was in a different situation though. He and Artemis had teamed up to take on Okita and Ereshkigal in a game of warhammer 40k.

Y/n and Artemis were both playing Orks and Okita and Eresh were both playing T'au.

RNG was not kind to the Orks though. Thankfully, if there's one thing Orks almost always have. It's numbers.

Edmond walked back into the carriage with a glass of wine in hand.

Edmond: "I managed to get the child back to their parent. It took a while though, so many people kept fainting."

Okita: "I've heard that the Irish hero Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Diarmid O'Dyna) also has that issue, though his is more to do with the mole on his face."

Y/n: "He was the Lancer ten years ago, yeah?"

Edmond: "According to the Chaldea library, yes. I wonder if he'll still hold a grudge against Kiritsugu Emiya."

Y/n: "Doubt it."

Okita: "If he is summoned, it'll be alongside Fionn mac Cumhail (Finn MacCool), so his grudge will not be noticeable."

Y/n laughed as he took out another of Ereshkigal's T'au squads with the overwhelming force of his and Artemis' WAAGHH!

After about an hour, the group finally arrived at their stop and everyone got off. Tiamat had to shrink her horns and Y/n had to carry Ishtar over his shoulder because she was a heavy sleeper. They then walked out of the station and found themselves in a very peaceful looking village. It wasn't very populated and everybody knew each other. That included Y/n since he used to visit so often when he was younger.

A few people recognised him and waved with warm smiles. Which he reciprocated to the best of his ability with a literal goddess asleep over his shoulder

Eventually the group found themselves at their destination. Y/n handed Ishtar to Asterios before knocking the door.

???: "Coming, I'll just be a sec!"

Y/n chuckled as he heard someone rushing to the door. When it was opened the group was met by a young woman with shoulder length brown hair and a white dress.

 When it was opened the group was met by a young woman with shoulder length brown hair and a white dress