Aesthetics(اقرار)

دیکھ کے مجھے کیوں  تم دیکھتے نہیں
یارا ایسی بے رخی ہاں صحیح تو نہیں

Dekh ke mujhe kyun tum dekhte nahi
Yaara aisi berukhi haan sahi toh nahi

                          🖤

Asfandyar Alam Baig

Inaya Salman

SNEAK PEEK

"Sir..no..um..Mr.A..Alam?", she spoke fidgeting with her delicate fingers, her head tucked low. She could feel the racing beat of her heart. Why did she had such traitorous friends?
She gulped slightly peeking at the handsome man before her.

"Yes Ms. Salman?", her stomach turned knots at his deep husky voice.
She instantly averted her gaze to the glass of water on his desk. How she wished he wouldn't have changed this much. Or maybe he was always like this?

"Uh..um..I have a question t..to ask", she stuttered releasing a shallow breath.

"Is It about my subject?", she looked up at his question. A strange feeling surged through her heart as she stared into his frosty eyes. Fierce yet calm.

"Ms. Salman, I repeat, Is it related to study?", she blinked nervously tucking her head low.
Was she mad?! Staring into her professor's eyes?!

"Uh..that-"

"If not, then you can leave", he interrupted her harshly before she could even say something.
Inaya looked up at him in disbelief as she felt her heart tug lightly.

Just what she was fearing, fantastic!

🖤

----------------------------------------------

Hello and Asalam-u-Alaikum Sweethearts!

How's life in your world? I hope you're all well and safe.

I missed you all, sorry for my disappearance from Wattpad ;)
But I'm back!💃🏼

Who's excited for Asfandyar Alam and Inaya Salman's journey of..um..love shall I say? 🙃
How did you find the sneak peek? Any guesses about the story? ;)

Happy Diwali to everyone celebrating!✨❤️

P.S
Chapter 1 will be updated in a day or two :D

Keep Smiling💕💕