2. Blue Raspberry | 🍭

|| E D I T E D
11/16/20 ||

___

Song for chapter ;; Good Girls by 5 Seconds of Summer

___

♪  She said to me:
"Forget what you thought
'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught"
So just turn around and forget what you saw  ♪

___

P R E V E O U S L Y

Shinsou fell back from the group, walking close to Katsuki not wanting the rest of them to hear their conversation.

"So, what are we going to do about the whole Izuku situation?"

___

"So, what are we going to do about the whole Izuku situation?"

"Can you stop asking that fucking question over and over?"

Katsuki said, rolled his eyes and taking a drink from his Coke bitting on the bendy straw.

"Well you haven't answered me since we got here."

Shinsou spit back at the blonde, making his eyes scan over to the two girls and Izuku.

They sat at the bar area all chatting up a storm while the two boys sat in a booth.

Their excuse was "band talk"

Jirou obviously rolled her eyes at the excuse for them just to talk about Izuku.

"Not a fucking plan dumbass, we just give the bastard a taste of his own medicine."

Shinsou quirked an eyebrow, looking up at Katsuki whilst picking off a pepperoni before sticking it in his mouth.

The blonde fiddled with his lip ring, chewing on his bottom lip in concentration.

"And we will achieve this brilliant plan of yours, how?"

Now deadly red eyes scowled at Shinsou.

"Are you seriously that fucking stupid, or are you testing me?"

Shinsou dipped his pizza in a puddle of ranch that rested in a little plastic cup, smirking at Katsuki.

"I guess I'm that fucking stupid,"

He took a bite, keeping Katsuki anticipated with what he was going to say; making the blonde twitch in anger.

"So tell me, what's this brilliant plan of yours that your keeping from me."

Shinsou was a cocky son of a bitch and Katsuki despised him for it, but when they worked together seemingly they weren't tearing each other's heads off; especially when the two of them wanted the same thing.

"Okay asswipe, we tease him back. It's simple."

Shinsou let out a low chuckle, now both boys looked at their group of friends.

"And you really think this plan of yours is going to work?"

A smirk now plastered across the blonde's face.

It was simply a challenge now, first to break wins.

"Definitely."

___

- 314 Words

I love Shinsou and Kat's friendship lmfao

p.s - if you don't dip your pizza in ranch-

Shane Dawson taught me that everything goes good with ranch 😂👏🏻

Thank you for reading! 💕

- Gen 💕