8. Root Beer ( ! ) | 🍺

|| E D I T E D
12/03/20 ||

___

WARNINGS- Hate sex, Blood, & Degrading.

___

note ;; This chapter will have strictly Shinbaku in it!

B - Shinsou
T - Katsuki

If that makes you uncomfy please skip the chapter! This is basically just smut and kicking off after the fight!

p.s - The photo above I picture it to be Shinsou's hand don't come for me lmao
___

Song for chapter ;; Teeth by 5 Seconds of Summer

____

♪ Fight so dirty, but you love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go ♪

___

P R E V E O U S L Y

Shinsou tasted like cigarettes and mint while Katsuki tasted like hot cinnamon candy, mixing with a hint of fruit punch into the mix of it all.

___

"Why the hell are you following me home?"

Upon leaving the baseball field, Izuku went his own separate way leaving the two boys to bicker by themselves.

"By the time I walk home my mom is going to have the damn door locked."

Katsuki grumbled, stars already covering the sky and the temperature dropping a few degrees lower than it originally was.

Once they made it to Shinsou's house no one was home, porch light not even on to light their way to the door, Shinsou had to use his phone's flashlight to see so he could unlock the front door.

"Can you be any goddamn slower?"

The blonde was becoming impatient, waiting in the cold windy weather just so Shinsou could unlock his front door.

"I can only go so fast when it comes to unlocking this door."

Shinsou finally unlocked the stubborn wooden door, revealing the darkness of the inside of his house.

Katsuki pushed past the purple haired boy, face still bloody and eager to be cleaned and washed off.

He grumbled and stomped up the staircase, walking into the other boy's mess of a room.

Shinsou locked the front door and turned on the porch light, following after the blonde.

"It's a fucking mess in here and it smells like you hotboxed the shit out of this room."

"You know,"

Shinsou started, pulling off his red stained shirt and effortlessly throwing it into his dirty laundry hamper, making it catch onto the side and nearly falling off onto the floor where other articles of clothing still rested.