15. Watermelon | 🍉

|| E D I T E D
12/01/20 ||

___

Song for chapter ;; Wildflower by 5 Seconds of Summer

___

♪  You know you are my favorite fantasy
A fatal love song
Waterfall is overflowin'
You're the only one who makes me
Every time we
I'll tell you what I like
My wildflower  ♪

___

P R E V E O U S L Y

As for the lipgloss it rested halfway open across the room, oozing out like Katsuki's cum that dripped from Izuku's hole because he forgot to close the damn thing.

___

Izuku laid in between the blonde and purple haired punks, both boys shirtless.

They laid in Katsuki's room, comforter hanging off the bed and each boy peppered kisses down each side of Izuku's cheeks and corner of his mouth.

Shinsou had the left and the blonde had the right, leaving a fit of giggles to run past the greenette's lips.

"Guys,"

Izuku laughed, but as they moved lower, running their hands under the twink's shirt those giggles soon turned into whines.

Izuku felt Katsuki's teeth pull on his ear lobe and Shinsou's metal ball from his tongue piercing come into contact with his neck as he licked a stripe up to underneath his ear.

"S-Stop."

"Do you really want us to stop?"

The blonde huskily spoke.

Katsuki's hand made its way up to Izuku's nipple, tweaking it. Izuku could hear the blonde clench his teeth when he did so.

"Your body tells us otherwise, kitten."

Shinsou's warm breath tickled Izuku's ear, the soft whispers making him shiver.

At this point and time Izuku really hated his body.

Both boys had him wrapped around their finger, seemingly making him follow their every command.

And if Izuku could be honest he absolutely adored it.

Kitten

Princess

Izuku grown use to both of the pet names that ran past his boyfriend's lips, whether it was praise or them wanting to get under Izuku's skin by trying to get an answer out of him.

He had gotten used to each boy's distinctive scent that lingered off each of them.

Who knew fruity flavored lollipops would get him more than just suckers in his mouth.

He loved the way the cold metal from their ring cladded hands felt against his flush skin.

Each boy left their mark on the greenette's flesh in a different way.

Shinsou left hickey's on his neck and lended him his clothes that Izuku's mother questioned where he was getting such dark clothes from.

There was as well as this one time where he forgot he was wearing Shinsou's hoodie that smelt of weed and his mother questioned him about it. Of course he denied it all, but maybe he might've snuck one drag from Shinsou's pipe before.

As for Katsuki, Izuku still has his Metallica shirt.

Where is it at the moment?

Let's just say it's right back on Katsuki's floor and the sounds of panting are filling the room.

As for the lipgloss it's not on the floor anymore, instead it's hidden in one of the blondes desk drawers. In case he ever wants Izuku to wear it once more.

Also, Mitsuki isn't a dumbass. What else is she supposed to think when both boys come downstairs and into the garage after their sex session only to see Izuku wearing articles of Katsuki's old clothing?

The little 'plan' Katsuki and Shinsou made, it all went according to plan. As for who broke first, you can be the judge of that one.

___

- 482 words

I did it! It's finished!! Omgg

Lol I hope y'all liked...whatever this was 😅

I was just playing around with this whole story and yaa.

Thank you so so much for reading if you made it this far!! Don't forget to vote and comment! 🥰💕

- Gen 💕