7. Fruit Punch ( ! ) | 🍹

|| E D I T E D
12/01/20 ||

___

WARNINGS- Violence, & Blood

___

note ;; This chapter will have a shinbaku moment! Sorry in advance if you don't ship them!

p.s - this chapter is solemnly based off that one scene in Shameless

___

___

Song for chapter ;; Who do you love by 5 Seconds of Summer

___

♪  This shit is keepin' me up at night, just admit it
Who do you love, do you love now?
I wanna know, I wanna know who  ♪

___

P R E V E O U S L Y

The trio then cleaned themselves up, opening a window to mask out the smell of sex before they fell asleep on Katsuki's bed.

___

Izuku wore Shinsou's black hoodie. The smell of weed lingered on it as well in the front pocket rested a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

It was a chilly day, and autumn leaves were crinkling under their feet as they walked to the baseball field that was quite a few ways from their neighborhood.

The sun was hidden from the grey clouds. Izuku played with the lid of the pack of cigarettes to ease his nervousness.

The two boys beside him actually weren't talking to one another and it was quite awkward. They had been walking for at least three minutes and the trio didn't speak to one another, until Shinsou had spoken up.

"Dude, how much fucking Axe did you put on this morning?"

Shinsou scrunched up his nose in disgust and the blonde shot him a glare.

"At least I don't reek of weed, learn to wash your dumbass clothes after you smoke."

Shinsou rolled his eyes due to the blondes comeback and looked over at Izuku who just snickered at the boy's stupid argument.