5. Cream Soda | 🍦

|| E D I T E D
11/16/20 ||

___

Song for chapter ;; End Up Here by 5 Seconds Of Summer

___

♪  I'm pretty sure that we're halfway there
And when I wake up next to you I wonder how
How did we end up here

___

P R E V E O U S L Y

He stood their looking at the wrapper, embarrassed by Shinsou's soft gesture and Katsuki's lewd words.

Labeled on the wrapper, flavoring of the lollipop: Butterscotch.

___

"You know I'm still waiting for my twenty bucks."

Shinsou prodded Katsuki, making him dig through his black ripped jeans pocket and pulled out a crumbled up twenty dollar bill; shoving it into Shinsou's hand.

"Damn, don't have to be forceful with it."

The purple haired boy mumbled, putting the money in his own pocket.

The trio stood once again in Katsuki's garage, hanging out and arranging their instruments and cords to the speakers.

Then Jirou spoke up, hooking the electrical cord from her microphone to the amp.

"They're having a music festival in town, how about we go?"

"When you mean by we, do you actually mean you and your girlfriend then leaving us behind?"

Katsuki jabbed back to Jirou who put her hand on her hip, annoyed by the blonde.

"Izuku's coming, so unless you want Momo and I to ruin your-"

"On second thought hang out with your girlfriend."

Shinsou said, shoving his ring cladded hand over the blonde's mouth and smiled at their band mate.

"Y'all are such horndogs."

Jirou said, shaking her head in a disgusted manner.

༄ؘ

Both boys stared, drooling over the greenette and his outfit.

Someone had to be behind this, because never did Izuku dress like he did arriving at the music festival.

Usually the greenette wore simple basketball shorts and a plain t-shirt with some kind of picture or words on it but this-

"A skirt? A fucking skirt?! You've got to be kidding me!"

Shinsou saw what Katsuki was bitching about, trailing his eyes over Izuku's outfit.

"Stand your ground Katsuki, we are supposed to be 19, not 13 year old hormonal teenagers."

Little did the two boys know, Momo had made Izuku an outfit with some of her clothes that didn't fit her anymore; but still rested in the depths of her closet and dresser.

The raven haired girl knew about the two boys and now it was only a matter of time before the two break.

"How can I not when he's dressed like that?!"

Shinsou rolled his eyes, fiddling with the rings on his fingers.

He had some self control still left, but at the same time he was like Katsuki.