14. Strawberry ( ! ) | 🍓

|| E D I T E D
11/30/20 ||

___

WARNINGS- Play W/ Lipgloss & Oral

___

note ;; This chapter will be strictly BakuDeku

___

Song for Chapter ;; Strawberry Lipstick by YUNGBLUD

___

♪  She's such a tease
She holds all the p-p-power in her fingertips
She's gonna suck on my strawberry lipstick
She's gonna taste my body with her fingertips  ♪

___

P R E V E O U S L Y

Izuku gave a warm smile, standing up on his red conversed tiptoes; kissing the blonde gently.

The taste of honey alcohol still lingered faintly on his lips.

___

Katsuki rummaged though his moms makeup vanity drawers, looking for a tube of lipgloss that looked like it hadn't been opened yet.

Tubes of clear lipgloss were mixed with regular black lipstick tubes and old makeup brushes.

Then finally he found a small tube that had a glittery pinkish red color resting within its capsule.

Name - Strawberry Blitz

The blonde smirked to himself, stuffing the tube in his short pocket and putting the rest of the other lipstick products back into the drawer where they belonged.

You may be wondering why the fuck Katsuki was going through his mother's lipstick, but it wasn't for him.

In fact it was for a whole other sinful reason.

He wanted to put the shimmery lipgloss on Izuku and make him suck his dick and watch it get smeared all across his freckled face.

The blonde wanted it so bad, that instead of going to an ACTUAL STORE and buying it he went through his mother's personal space and stole it.

He also wanted to kiss the boy with it on. Was this a fetish? Katsuki didn't think so, he just had a mind that wondered at 12am. (Pfftt who doesn't 😂)

In his opinion this was his best fucking idea yet. And afterwards he was going to fuck the shit out of Izuku.

ˑ༄ؘ

S M U T

The blonde wasn't so lucky when his mom decided to stay home instead of going anywhere BESIDES the house.

A groan of frustration left his body and the tube still rested in his pocket from the morning.

"Katsuki, Izuku's here!"