13. Sour apple ( ! ) | 🍏

|| E D I T E D
11/30/20 ||

___

WARNING- Underaged drinking, & Slight angst.

___

note ;; This chapter will be strictly Bakudeku.

___

Song for chapter ;; Monster among men by 5 Seconds of Summer

___

♪  Oh, the stupid truth is I'm so bad for you
Oh no no no, I can't take it
Oh no no no, I won't break your heart again
I don't wanna be a monster among men  ♪

___

P R E V E O U S L Y

It wasn't long until Shinsou pounded Izuku into his mattress into the mix of the scent of weed and soon the smell of sex would have to be blown out of the room.

___

Katsuki took the bottle filled with a caramel colored liquid up to his lips.

"I said you could have a little, not the whole bottle!"

Mitsuki grabbed the bottle of liquor from her son's hands, nearly a quarter empty; scolding him for his actions.

The blonde huffed and got up from the couch before grabbing his jacket that hung from the wall besides the door.

"I'm going out."

Mitsuki had piped in, she knew what was eating her son up alive inside to the point where he was relying on alcohol to push those feelings away.

"Alcohol can't fix your issues, how about you talk to him instead of pushing all your problems aside."

She said and all Katsuki did was open the door and slammed it behind him, disregarding his mother's words and leaving her to look at the bottle of honey whisky and shaking her head disappointingly.

༄ؘ

It pissed Katsuki off, to no end having Shinsou's words in the back of his mind.

Here he stood at the local baseball field and what had happened and what Shinsou had said to him, telling him the only thing he had given Izuku was his dick.

He sat in the dugout, stars covered the dark sky, leaving the moon to leave a iridescent hue on the field.

This was the exact place he had given Shinsou a bloody nose, and for what?

Because he let the truth get to him.

It does eat him up inside, so why does Izuku act like it's all fine and dandy when Katsuki never shows that he actually fucking cares about the greenette.

Katsuki was a monster.

In his own eyes, doing those actions to his friend, band mate and now lover. I mean they did have sex and are both sharing the same boy.

They had sex multiple times, so why now was it that he wants to show care towards Izuku?

"Kat?"

A simple soothing voice that seemingly made Katsuki wince.

His head felt fuzzy and then all of a sudden the words escaped his mouth before he could even think.

"Why-fuck, why do you act like everything is fine? Don't you feel used by me?

Izuku furrowed his eyebrows. He had came here because Katsuki's mother had sent a text to Inko telling her to tell her own son that Katsuki needed someone to talk to and meet him at the local baseball field.

"You're mother told me you-"

The blonde got up from the bench, walking over to where the greenette stood.

"I don't-"

Katsuki groaned, frustrated that Izuku had dodged his question. Then a sigh went back his lips, trying to calm himself down.

"Answer my question."

The blonde didn't care how Izuku found him. All he cared about was Izuku telling him how he felt.

"Kacchan, I know you mean well, not just for sex. Just because you and Shinsou are two polar opposites when it comes to relationships, that doesn't mean that I don't see your true feelings."

Katsuki looked down, small teardrops strolled down his flushed face.

"I-I hurt Shinsou, made him fucking bleed and you just didn't stop us!"

Izuku moved closer, feeling pity in his stomach. He knew Katsuki is hurt by his actions and all Izuku wanted to do in this moment was focus on the blonde's feelings, letting him know none of that matters anymore and the past is in the past. It's time to focus on the future and not move backwards.

Izuku put his hands on both sides of Katsuki's face, feeling wetness from his tears on his cheeks.

It was like a soothing gesture and it made the blonde lean into Izuku's warm touch.

"Look at me,"

Izuku said, softly, rubbing his thumb over the blonde's cheek seemingly wiping away anymore tears.

Katsuki's ring cladded hand touched Izuku's own, looking up into emerald eyes that showed love and care.

Katsuki looked vulnerable as ever, like a puppy, with his lip ring tucked in between his teeth.

It was a habit of his that he did when he was anxious.

"It doesn't matter anymore, Shinsou just has a way of getting under your skin and you listen to him. Stop listening to things that aren't true. I love the both of y'all equally and I'm not here to pick favorites."

Izuku gave a warm smile, standing up on his red conversed tiptoes; kissing the blonde gently.

The taste of honey alcohol still lingered faintly on his lips.

___
- 733 words

I'm so bad at writing angst omg forgive me!

Also, have some juice 🧃

I love juice a little bit too much 😅 they don't have a water in a cup emoji soo you get juice! 😂

Umm so yeah don't forget to vote and comment! 💗

Thank you for reading!💕

- Gen 💗