4. Butterscotch | 🍯

|| E D I T E D
11/16/20 ||

___

Song for chapter ;; Boys by Charli XCX

___

♪  But I was busy thinking 'bout boys
Boys, boys
I was busy dreaming 'bout boys
Boys, boys
Head is spinning thinking 'bout boys  ♪

___

P R E V E O U S L Y

"No dumbass, how about you explain more."

Shinsou rolled his eyes, completely done with Katsuki's shit.

"We can finally give him a taste of his own medicine."

___

Izuku watched intently as Shinsou's black chipped nailed fingers glided across his bass guitar's cords.

And then there was Katsuki, wearing a loose tank top showing off his pecks and black dog tag necklace that seemingly jingled every time his drumsticks hit his drum set.

Momo giggled looking at him.

"You got a little,"

She pointed to the corner of Izuku's mouth, jokingly.

"H-Huh?"

This only made her laugh more, slapping her hand on her fishnet covered leg laughing hysterically.

"You're basically drooling over those two."

Momo and Izuku stood front row among the crowd of other people.

It was a little stage, nothing too big and there were colorful lights that pointed out the group on the wooden stage.

"Is it that noticeable?"

The greenette twiddled his fingers together embarrassed.

"You're telling me you haven't noticed the way they look at you during practice?"

Izuku shook his head.

Momo furrowed her eyebrows together confused.

"They look at you like your a slab of meat Izu, they mess up frequently because of it."

A laugh came from the raven haired girl, Izuku was so oblivious to what was happening right in front of him.

Towards the end of the song Momo and Izuku had made their way backstage to greet their group of friends.

"Y'all sounded so great guys!"

Momo made her way to Jirou, praising her for her singing an peppering kisses all over her face and lips.

Shinsou and Katsuki's hair was sticking to their forehead and they both had water bottles in their hands.

"You guys were great."

Izuku said lowly to the two boys who now stood in front of him, breathing heavily.

It never occurred to Izuku that being alone in their presence had made him feel so vulnerable.

"Thanks."

Shinsou said, putting his hand on Izuku's head before walking away.

Now it was the blonde's turn.

"Saved this for you, thought you might need some extra practice for when the time comes."

Katsuki handed Izuku a sucker, walking away before the greenette could even speak.

He stood there looking at the wrapper, embarrassed by Shinsou's soft gesture and Katsuki's lewd words.

Labeled on the wrapper, flavoring of the lollipop: Butterscotch.

___

- 370 Words

For some reason I picture Katsuki as Josh Dun when it's him being a drummer and all. Just get major Josh Dun vibes lmao

Like you can't tell me I'm wrong 👀

Thank you for reading! 💕

- Gen 💕