9. Grape ( ! ) | 🍇

|| E D I T E D
11/30/20 ||

WARNINGS- Pet play, Daddy kink, breath play, & Creampie

___

Song for chapter ;; No Shame by 5 Seconds of Summer

___

Note ;; this chapter will have strictly ShinDeku in it!

___

♪  Got no shame
I love the way you're screaming my name  ♪

___

P R E V E O U S L Y

"For someone who's bratty all day every day I'm surprised you're not a bottom yourself."

Shinsou fought back, smirking at his comeback that only left Katsuki a growling and pissy mood for the rest of the night.

___

"And you're sure you trust me doing this?"

Izuku asked, holding the bottle of Arctic Fox in the color Purple Rain.

"Of course, do you think I would trust Katsuki doing this?"

Shinsou made a pretty fair point there.

Shinsou tore off his shirt and sat in a camping chair, a Pepsi in one of the holders and his onyx slick black guitar resting in his lap.

He really didn't want to risk getting purple hair dye all over his white Nirvana T-Shirt.

Izuku poured some of the dark purple hair dye in a red plastic bowl before grabbing the brush to apply the substance with.

ˑ༄ؘ

Izuku listened to the little strums Shinsou made with his guitar as he painted the other boy's hair.

Little hums could be heard from the boy who strummed endless cords from his guitar.

"How long have you been playing?"

Izuku asked, painting over a little blondish lilac patch. The greenette could tell how much Shinsou had used the tube of hair dye, due to the fact purple fingertips and smudges could be seen all over the bottle.

"Since I was fourteen, then joined a hopeless garage band at the age of sixteen. Ever since then we only been practicing,"

Shinsou reached for his Pepsi, opening the tab and plucking it off, throwing it on the ground effortlessly.

They sat in his garage, not wanting to get any hair dye anywhere in the bathroom, but when it comes to the rinse portion they would have to go to the kitchen sink.

He took a sip from the Pepsi, before putting it back into its holder from before.

"Not until recently we had gotten our first gig."