10. Lemon Lime | 🍋

|| E D I T E D
11/30/20 ||

___

Song for chapter ;; She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer

___

♪  You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now that I'm so down
I made a mixtape straight out of '94
I've got your ripped skinny jeans lying on the floor
And I know now that I'm so down  ♪

___

P R E V E O U S L Y

Izuku giggled and cuddled into his side, resting his hand on the punk boy's chest.

"I love you too daddy."

That right there was enough to make Shinsou want to go for a second round.

___

Shinsou grabbed the mic, setting up in front of the crowd.

Momo nudged Izuku's shoulder when she had saw the punk boy looking at Izuku, smirking.

"H-Huh?"

Momo laughed, pointing at Shinsou who now put his black and white checkered guitar strap over his shoulder; looking at Jirou then Katsuki before nodding his head.

As for the greenette he waited anxiously, messing with Shinsou's choker that rested around his neck.

Then the punk boy strummed down one cord on his guitar, making the crowd scream.

In an instant Shinsou's ego boosted, smirking.

Everyone in the building went feral for the purple haired boy, Katsuki right behind him playing the drums.

Hearing Shinsou's voice sent chills down Izuku's spine. When he heard the boy hum it was angelic to him, but this?

Izuku was mesmerized.

Jirou as well played the guitar right beside him within the song.

Shinsou then put his eyes on Izuku, never breaking eye contact.

It felt like they were the only ones and nobody else existed, the strumming of Shinsou's guitar and his voice singing the chorus, nearly finishing the song.

His voice deep, chipped nails going along the metal cords ever so smoothly.

"You look so perfect standing there In my American Apparel underwear And I know now that I'm so down—"

Izuku's face was flushed, embarrassed by the boy's actions.

When the song had finished the punk boy gave Izuku one last look and then a wink before walking to go backstage.

___

- 323 words

THE IDEA WAS BETTER IN MY HEAD I SWEAR 😂

I felt like that was a heap of cringe

Sorry about that 😅

Have some juice 🧃

Oh! And a snack 🍫🍪🍿

You made it this far you deserve it 🥺💗

If you happened to enjoy it, um vote and comment! 😘💗

- Gen 💕