11. Orange ( ! ) | 🍊

|| E D I T E D
11/30/20 ||

WARNINGS- Slight Degrading & Breath Play

___

Song for chapter ;; Get Some by Ghosted ft. Kamille

___

note ;; This chapter will have strictly BakuDeku in it!

___

♪  I don't, I don't wanna wait no more
Let's do it on the kitchen floor
Give me what I'm beggin' for
I just wanna get some  ♪

___

P R E V E O U S L Y

When the song had finished the punk boy gave Izuku one last look and then a wink before walking to go backstage.

___

Izuku walked to the garage where loud banging of drums could be heard.

There Katsuki sat on his stool, earbuds plugging his ears unaware of his surroundings.

It made Izuku giggle seeing him that way, blonde eyebrows knotted together and his lip ring between his teeth in concentration.

Katsuki had to do a double take, looking at the nerd that now stood in his garage.

The blonde was shirtless, sweat glistening upon his body and if you happen to look at his pecks, little piercings could be seen on his nipples.

It wasn't the first time Izuku had noticed them, but he did have to double check if they were actually there or if he was just seeing things.

Katsuki pulled out his earbuds, so he could hear what the nerd had to say.

"Is your mom home?"

"Why d'you wanna fucking know?"

Katsuki quirked an eyebrow towards Izuku and the greenette went to go sit in his regular spot on the brown leather couch.

"Just wondering is all."

Izuku shrugged and Katsuki smirked at the basic answer that Izuku had given him.

"Can't fucking get enough of me, huh?"

Izuku put his hands out shaking them, protesting and blushing.

"No, no! Nothing like that!"

"Then why the fuck are you here?"

Izuku bit at his bottom lip. In all honesty, he did think about what happened the other night with Shinsou and him.

He also hadn't seen him in a couple of days as well.

"Just wanted to hear you play."

Now Katsuki thought that was the most dumbass excuse.