6. Cotton Candy ( ! ) | 🍧

|| E D I T E D
11/16/20 ||

___

WARNINGS- Oral sex, Rim Job, Fingering, & Threesome

___

Song for chapter ;; Cotton Candy by YUNGBLUD

___

P R E V E O U S L Y

He had some self control still left, but at the same time he was like Katsuki.

Both boys were going to get what they wanted and they were going to make sure Izuku remembers every single moment of it.

___

♪ I wanna get stuck between your teeth like cotton candy
So you remember me darlin' ♪

___

Izuku walked around happily, plucking off little puffs from the blue and pink candy floss that rested upon a thin wooden stick.

As for Katsuki and Shinsou, they stayed behind; watching the greenette's every move. It wasn't their fault every time the boy got excited his skirt hiked up revealing a pair of silk panties.

"You saw that too right?"

Katsuki whispered into Shinsou's ear.

"Well I'm not fucking blind. I'm seeing the same things you are."

A growl came from the blonde, he was on the brink of death actually and Shinsou with his dumbass remarks weren't helping.

The blonde wondered how the hell Shinsou was keeping his composure.

The hot headed blonde stuffed his hands in his black ripped jeans pockets, stomping like a child.

"Hey, Izu."

Shinsou smirked looking down and then back up, running a hand through his dyed hair (which was now becoming lilac with some tints of blonde highlights due to it washing out so fast).

He could see that Katsuki was on edge and Shinsou being the "cocky son of a bitch" he was he was going to have a little fun himself.

"Yeah Shinsou?"

Izuku twirled on the tip of his sneakers, turning around to face the purple haired boy.

He licked his fingers from any residue that the cotton candy had left. Some of his fingers were painted a pretty baby blue from the candy.

No doubt his mouth tasted sickly sweet of the treat.

"You got uh,"

Oh Katsuki knew and he wanted to bust his best friend across the face from what he was going to do next.

The purple haired boy leaned in, taking his thumb and wiping away a little fluff from the candy that seemingly got attached to Izuku's mouth.