12. Peach-Mango ( ! ) | 🍑🥭

|| E D I T E D
11/01/20 ||

___

WARNINGS- Use of drugs (Marijuana)

___

note ;; This chapter will be strictly Shindeku

___

song for chapter ;; Vapor by 5 Seconds of Summer

___

♪  I want to breathe you in like your vapour
I want to be the one you remember
I want to feel your love like the weather
All over me, all over me  ♪

___

P R E V E O U S L Y

With one final thrust Izuku came on his stomach and it wasn't long after until the blonde painted the smaller boy's insides white, leaving Shinsou to have his sloppy seconds.

___

Shinsou took one last drag from his glass pipe before all that was left in the bowl was just ash, no sight of any greenery left.

He cleaned up his room, sticking his pipe and lighter back into his weed jar and into his mini backpack where he kept all his supplies.

He huffed, opening his window and turned on his fan so the smoke and smell could go out the window.

He only did it inside when his parents weren't home, so he had to be quick with it in case they came home early.

After he gathered up everything he opened his closet to throw his backpack in it.

He then went to grab a couple of Ice Breaker mints, popping a few into his mouth and chewing them up.

Before he knew it a small knock came from his door, walking over to it and upon opening it there stood a nervous Izuku.

"Hey, come in."

Shinsou quickly shut the door afterwards not wanting the smell to seep into the hall.

He kept a couple of dirty shirts at the bottom of the door so the smell couldn't seep through he then  walked over to his dresser, spraying cologne all over the place.

Izuku could smell the scent of weed that was strongly prominent in Shinsou's bedroom, but he didn't mind.

Izuku walked over to Shinsou's bed and sat down, kicking off his converse.

"Didn't expect you to come over."

Shinsou spoke up, putting down the cologne and made his way over to Izuku.

"Why's that?"

Shinsou chuckled, laying down on his bed; looking up at his ceiling.

"I don't know, thought you would be hanging out with Katsuki today."

Izuku hummed and looked over to Shinsou. The white of his eyes were a slight pink and he wore a sly smile on his face like he was thinking of something.